Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the TSX should have been (2nd gen)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Mitlov

Images taken from http://www.canadiandriver.com/forum/index....ic,61060.0.html . Not sure where they're originally from. But damn, I love it. Aggressive without being too boy-racer; upscale while still sporty and distinctly Japanese. All stock TSXs should look like this.

EDIT: As a reminder as what the car started as:

moe
Very clean looking. However, I don't think it's that far from stock, so I maintain that the stock TSX is in fact a good-looking car.

EDIT: Heh, I was reading through the thread, and some guy is like "A V6 TSX is a mistake, it'll steal sales from the TL." I sure hope it does, because the TL is quite possibly the most hideous car I've seen since the Rodius.
Mitlov
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Feb 7 2009, 11:45 PM) *
Umm isn't that a TSX? Or am I missing something here?

It's a TSX with a custom-painted body-color grille, different wheels, different lower bodywork, and a little bit of lowering. In my opinion it's the perfect example of how detail done properly can dramatically change the overall look of the car.
eraser_rx
looks like a TSX with oem aero kit pakage....and ya....not a fan of chrome...paint that damn thing!

i have seen one in real life....very different from the picture....

same goes for TL....i think Honda/Acura make their base model look ugly on purpose so Mugen can make sick body kits smile.gif
Mitlov
QUOTE(eraser_rx @ Feb 8 2009, 06:12 AM) *
looks like a TSX with oem aero kit pakage....and ya....not a fan of chrome...paint that damn thing!

i have seen one in real life....very different from the picture....

same goes for TL....i think Honda/Acura make their base model look ugly on purpose so Mugen can make sick body kits smile.gif

I've seen several new TSXs in person, and I think they're hideous (so long as they're stock). The new TL isn't nearly as bad as in pictures, except for the grill (which, as this proves, looks a thousand times better when painted). But I think this proves that the new TSX is fixable-ugly, as opposed to Caliber-SRT4-ugly.
darinzon
haha yes. the caliber is horrible in most respects
moe
I really don't think the Caliber is bad looking at all.
infinity
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Feb 10 2009, 02:21 AM) *
I really don't think the Caliber is bad looking at all.
Motion to ban? head.gif
porsche944
^^ds.com, where differing opinions are unwelcome?
350Z
DS.com, we dont like opinions that conflict our own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.