Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what an asshole
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Diesel

So i was riding my bike around this weekend.. and spot this murcielago taking up 3 spaces!!! Who does he think he is??? granted.. there was no one else around him.. but.. what an asshole!

excuse me.. i'm just jealous. smile.gif
Bjorn
There was a lady at my office who did this last summer. A coworker and I parked on either side of her car, such that she couldn't leave.

She came into the office fuming about the fact that we would do such a thing. I un-characteristically gave her the berries, telling her that it was a selfish asshole thing to do, and that her excuse that there was nowhere else to park was bullshit. Then I told her she could wait for me to be done what I was doing before I moved. I felt kinda bad, cuz she was a customer at the shop next door, who are all really nice guys...but the dumb bitch deserved what she got.
Razor
With those rims, I'd have kicked his windshield in... if I were an asshole too.
Aircooled
If i had a Lambo I wouldn't want to worry about backing up biggrin.gif
OHirtenfelder
God damnit. That shit is just plain fucking irritating. A, those rims are fuckin vomit inducing by themselves, and B, there is nothing worse than someone with a 'cool' car doing shit like this because it's 'cool'. Seeing someone in a Lambo who knows how to drive and drives properly is pretty cool. Seeing a dickfuck like this makes me start hating. You should have pissed on his fuckin asshole car. Dickhead.
Uwe
I once had little cards to put under a wiper: "If you are banging like you are parking then you'll never get him in!"
moe
In his defense, that parking lot is pretty fucking empty.
clarkma5
The rims are just the stockers except they're chromed...I don't like the chrome but they're not too bad.
Benny
It could have been "his" parking lot, as in he may have owned said parking lot's business, bit its still a douchy move.
Diesel
haha.. no.. it's a supermarket parking lot.
fiber optic
QUOTE(Diesel @ Feb 4 2009, 07:15 PM) *
haha.. no.. it's a supermarket parking lot.

Lamborghini grocery getter?!
OHirtenfelder
The stock rims are fine. The chrome is disgusting. It looks like 50-fuckin-cents car....shit!
Even if the parking is empty, did the dickhead for once think.....hey....it might fill up later....probably not.
Mitlov
There's a woman who uses up two (big) spots every single day, in a crowded parking lot at my work, with a customized Magnum SXT. I hate this shit, whether the lot is empty when she gets there or not. And in my book having a more expensive car doesn't make it more okay.
Razor
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Feb 5 2009, 10:19 AM) *
There's a woman who uses up two (big) spots every single day, in a crowded parking lot at my work, with a customized Magnum SXT. I hate this shit, whether the lot is empty when she gets there or not. And in my book having a more expensive car doesn't make it more okay.

Mitlov, let's see how good you are at parking. Park as close to her driver door as you can without hitting it. Bonus points if get less than 6 inches. Pix required. tongue.gif
Bjorn
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Feb 5 2009, 09:19 AM) *

While I ripped on the guy before, I can sometimes understand the mentality of taking up two spots. In Winnipeg door dings due to dickwads opening doors into you isn't a threat, its a constant fucking problem. My wife has had her new car for a little over three months now, and there are already dings in the door. If I owned an expensive car which I was really concerned about (the Impreza has been beaten on constantly by the gravel roads it demands to be driven on) I would park as far away from where I was going as was reasonable, and maybe take up two spots to ensure some dick didn't decide to pull the old "park right beside you instead of park in a wide open spot" trick.

When the Impreza was new (to me) I would park in the furthest corner of the lot and skateboard to the shop...now I don't bother since the paintwork is totally fucked anyway.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Feb 5 2009, 07:28 AM) *
Mitlov, let's see how good you are at parking. Park as close to her driver door as you can without hitting it. Bonus points if get less than 6 inches. Pix required. tongue.gif

I'm very tempted, but it'd get me in trouble with my boss, who tries to keep things civil between the two offices (this gal works in the other office that uses the parking lot).
spot9
i ran across a baby blue/silver Veyron (which i believe is owned by Steve Chen of Youtube fame, also because he looked asian when i drove by) in Palo Alto, Ca one day. not only did he park it in the general public parking lot (Valet/VIP parking was available right in front), he didnt take up two spaces either. gotta respect that. notworthy.gif its too bad i no longer have the phone that the pictures were on to show you guys.
Razor
QUOTE(spot9 @ Feb 6 2009, 11:56 AM) *
i ran across a baby blue/silver Veyron

What a waste.
moe
QUOTE(Razor @ Feb 6 2009, 10:00 PM) *
What a waste.

I've seen one in that color. It's actually a lot nicer than it sounds.

For the record, I park (and drive) like a complete asshole when I'm in Dubai (which is most of the year). I have foreign plates (Saudi) which is like a free pass to be a dick, since I never get fined anyway. Actually fuck it, I drive like and park like a complete dick in Saudi as well as there's no road & traffic law enforcement to be heard of.
Mitlov
My kid has a baby-blue R8. It's a matchbox car, but he has it. It looks nicer than you'd think.
RockStaRRR
what pisses me off is when some douche bag in a rusty cavalier does the same thing.
John Potts
theres a cigar shop up the street from my house and theres a guy that drives a ferrari f430 and he parks it right infront of the store, not in a parking spot pretty close, but right on the sidewalk in front of the store.
Dr. Strangelove
I always thought people do this to keep others from dinging the doors, not to look cool.
OHirtenfelder
^ Alot of people do this to stop the doors from being dinged, but that doesn't make them any less douchy than doing it for purely bdeing a dick.
If you can park your S2000 in a parking lot, and are forced to deal with(hopefully not) people dinging your doors, the the dick in the lambo can deal with people dinging his doors.
On another(but related) note: People who don't care, and just ding other peoples' doors, should be shot in the knee.
Lancer007
I saw an RV taking up about 13-14 spaces at Safeway yesterday. Fucking senior citizens.
spot9
QUOTE(Razor @ Feb 6 2009, 10:00 AM) *
What a waste.

its factory color dude
http://www.cargurus.com/blog/wp-content/up...atti-veyron.gif
Razor
QUOTE(spot9 @ Feb 21 2009, 03:59 PM) *

I know. Purple and pink also used to be factory colors on certain shitty American cars, too.
redls1bird
Im surprised that the people who want to protect their cars are catching so much flak about it. Who;s more of a douchebag, the guy taking up two spots all the way at the end of the lot, half a mile from the store front? or the cock knockers who blindly open the doors of their suburban into someone elses car?
nismo
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Feb 13 2009, 12:16 AM) *
I always thought people do this to keep others from dinging the doors, not to look cool.

You'll learn quickly owning an S2k (or any "sports" car), that no matter where you park, 70% of the time, a riced out civic will park near you.
4wheelfreak
^LOL, whenever I see an M series BMW I always park as close to it as possible. Just to absorb its awesomeness.
Razor
QUOTE(4wheelfreak @ Feb 22 2009, 09:31 PM) *
^LOL, whenever I see an M series BMW I always park as close to it as possible. Just to absorb its awesomeness.

I'm sure they love that. tongue.gif
911xx
QUOTE(nismo @ Feb 22 2009, 08:40 AM) *
You'll learn quickly owning an S2k (or any "sports" car), that no matter where you park, 70% of the time, a riced out civic will park near you.

lol now thats funny
dukenukem
QUOTE(nismo @ Feb 22 2009, 07:40 AM) *

I park next to a M3 and a 1-series because if i find any new dents on my car then its easy for me to track down which one the 2 put them there.
nismo
I just park in the garage and take the civic everywhere that involves parking for long periods of time. Sadly, i'm more worried of the civic getting stolen than I am door dings on the s.
DB9
Since when do you have a civic?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.