Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice PRHT Miata...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Mitlov

Mitsuoka, makers of the painfully-ugly Orochi, have made a very Morgan-esque Miata, at least until you get inside. More pictures in the Autoblog article:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/04/mitsuok...organ-succeeds/

So...cool or utterly lame? I know I'm supposed to hate it, but I'd kind of enjoy having one.
clarkma5
There are several kits out there for Miatas (this is the first I've seen for the NC, admittedly) and this one's actually pretty good. Ok the lack of interior changes does let it down, but they did pretty well for what they had to work with.

Some other Miata kits (as a tangent):

moe
I do like the Mitsuoka kit. It seems very well done, and not contrived at all.

Also...

clarkma5
Now THAT's awful, moe.
Mitlov
Of all the Miata kits in this thread, the Mitsuoka is the only one I would even debate owning. Don't like any of the others (particularly not that Aston kit).
OHirtenfelder
Looks great, but probably smells really bad. All chinese produced automotive products have a very nauseating smell about them. And I'm talking from experience. I've driven a lot of chinese vehicles, and they ALL have the same smell. Bad.
And that Aston kit is just downright disgusting moe. Well, so are all the others.
moe
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 5 2008, 01:57 AM) *
Now THAT's awful, moe.

Hahaha...I know.

QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Dec 5 2008, 09:05 AM) *
Looks great, but probably smells really bad. All chinese produced automotive products have a very nauseating smell about them.

Mitsuoka is Japanese. Nice try though.
OHirtenfelder
Mitsuoka is Japanese. Nice try though.

Shit, you're right. My bad cran.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.