Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bank of America called.. they want their name back!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Diesel

darinzon
oh my god
Halflifehavock13
Really?
clarkma5
Hahaha that's fucking brilliant. He took the phrase "man, that is so MONEY" and took it way too literally biggrin.gif
Razor
Best part is, it was built with taxpayer money. tongue.gif [FLAMESUIT ENGAGED]
clarkma5
If you think someone on welfare could afford this you're an idiot...and that's a very racist conclusion to jump to anyway. I know you think you're being funny but you're not.

The guy who did this had both a sense of humor and some money in his pocket. I dunno where he got it from but it wasn't from the unemployment office.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Nov 18 2008, 05:02 PM) *
If you think someone on welfare could afford this you're an idiot...and that's a very racist conclusion to jump to anyway. I know you think you're being funny but you're not.

The guy who did this had both a sense of humor and some money in his pocket. I dunno where he got it from but it wasn't from the unemployment office.

I'm glad that was interpreted in good humor. I probably should have included a smiley to make double sure. thumbs_down.gif
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Nov 18 2008, 02:32 PM) *
I'm glad that was interpreted in good humor. I probably should have included a smiley to make double sure. thumbs_down.gif

Humor or not, I think it's kind of sad you went there at all. I mean, is there ANYTHING besides his skin color that make you go to the welfare thing?
Razor
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Nov 18 2008, 05:42 PM) *
Humor or not, I think it's kind of sad you went there at all. I mean, is there ANYTHING besides his skin color that make you go to the welfare thing?

I would have said it whether he was or wasn't in one of the pictures. I associate this kind of car tuning with asshats in general.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Nov 18 2008, 02:45 PM) *
I would have said it whether he was or wasn't in one of the pictures. I associate this kind of car tuning with asshats in general.

And asshats = public assistance?
Razor
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Nov 18 2008, 05:48 PM) *
And asshats = public assistance?

If they spend it on shit like this, which I doubt they do anyway. It. Was. A. Joke. I should get a government refund for the time I've spent defending this. tongue.gif

I guess I just won't say anything controversial anymore. I'll stick with "+1" and anti-fanboying from now on.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Nov 18 2008, 02:57 PM) *
It. Was. A. Joke.

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Nov 18 2008, 02:02 PM) *
I know you think you're being funny but you're not.
Razor
Evidently so. The internet is no longer a safe haven of political incorrectness.
moe
Timing is everything...what a great car to drive in the middle of a financial crisis...
OHirtenfelder
My god. Really! I would rather drive a big pile of shit. Man that thing is revolting die.gif

And clarkma, dudes that do this don't 'have a sense of humour'. Not in my neck of the woods anyway. They are very simply put ASSHATS!
nismo
Seriously, it was a joke. You don't need to cry about it.

But what's funny is tha "Night Deposite Only"

hmmm.... Let's look at that one.
clarkma5
QUOTE(nismo @ Nov 19 2008, 02:45 AM) *
But what's funny is tha "Night Deposite Only"

hmmm.... Let's look at that one.

yeah heh that sorta stuff made me say that this guy isn't taking himself 100% seriously. I mean, that's pretty silly.
TorqueJunkie
welfare.
UserDrew
QUOTE(Brennan McKissick @ Nov 19 2008, 02:33 PM) *
welfare.

What evidence do you have of that other than he is black with an ugly, showy car? Perhaps he works at the body shop seen in the first picture in which case he would be employed and have some money to build a show car. And if he was on welfare he probably wouldn't have the extra cash needed to put together are car like this. There are thousands of dollars worth of wasted modification there.
porsche944
In Razor's defense, this man is clearly an idiot, regardless of race.
UserDrew
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Nov 20 2008, 12:00 PM) *
Would you hire anyone who misspells deposit in a custom car graphic? DS_Skeptical2.gif

LOL! That I didn't notice.

Well, I would not hire him for any pink or white collar job but I doubt that will disqualify him from working on cars.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Nov 20 2008, 12:00 PM) *
Would you hire anyone who misspells deposit in a custom car graphic? DS_Skeptical2.gif

No, but a majority of this nation elected such a person vice-president in 1988, so that doesn't mean much wink.gif
Dr. Strangelove
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Nov 20 2008, 04:56 PM) *
LOL! That I didn't notice.

Well, I would not hire him for any pink or white collar job but I doubt that will disqualify him from working on cars.

Yeesh, if he does that to his own car, who would want him working on theirs.
UserDrew
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Nov 21 2008, 05:02 PM) *
Yeesh, if he does that to his own car, who would want him working on theirs.

So god awful taste will keep you from going to the shop he works at to if you need someone to do a valve job for you?
Dr. Strangelove
He put paper in his headlights...
clarkma5
Clearly there's no chance that they were put there for the sake of the photos.

We sure do love jumping to conclusions about this guy...heck, maybe the guy in the photos isn't even the owner, just a friend or whatever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.