Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What was the name of that girl...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Pages: 1, 2
porsche944
...who was that fat ugly bitch dancing with one leg in the air and everyone photoshopped her in all kinds of humorous situations?
nismo
hahahahaha the ska dancer?
redls1bird
porsche944
Haha yeah! What's her name so I can search for all the reduculous photoshopped pictures of her
redls1bird
Moshgirl
Flaw
nismo
did this girl kill herself?

What about hammerhead girl?

With glasses,.....

Glasses OFF.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

clarkma5
Awww man that's not cool...

Moshgirl's funny because she's making an ass of herself. Hammerhead girl isn't because it's the way she was born. One's a bad choice, one's just bad luck.
nismo
It's funny, because from what I heard, she's a fucking bitch, and thinks she's the hottest shit on earth. She lives like 50 minutes from me.
Razor
QUOTE(nismo @ Sep 21 2008, 06:59 AM) *
It's funny, because from what I heard, she's a fucking bitch, and thinks she's the hottest shit on earth. She lives like 50 minutes from me.

She definitely looks like she acts like a douchebag.
Halflifehavock13
I love the looks the guys in the background are making in skagirls pic.
goota
^ hahahaha! yes, hes like PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!
redls1bird
Hammerhead girl might be a raving bitch ( i have no idea) but really, think about all the shit shes probably put up with. She had two options, depression probably leading to suicide, or, be an outgoing megabitch. More power to her for not succumbing to all the negatives that shes gone through.
hexagone
oddly enough, she's got by far the tightest bod of the 4.
dukenukem
Looking at the pics i don't even see any douchey activity going on .. she just appears to be clowning around... which isn't douchey as far as i can tell.
Mitlov
Yeah...all I see is a gal with her friends on what looks to be a Caribbean vacation. No bitchiness visible to me either.
nismo
I'm not saying it's true, I haven't experienced the shark attack, but she lives in Clearwater, and more than one person told me she was a roaring bitch in high school.

But damn, she's got a great body. At least she didn't let herself go in her depression and weigh 500 pounds.
Mitlov
God, you people are assholes. Are you this miserable to people you know in real life who don't look like models, or is this reserved for the internet?

As for the first gal, no, people aren't just making fun of her for skanking. If a skinny dude in a hat and a fedora was dancing exactly the same way, it never would have been a big deal. The big deal is that it's a moderately overweight girl (not morbidly obese, just moderately overweight) doing the exact same thing. But how many of us look like Brad Pitt? Not I. And if you don't look like Brad Pitt, does that mean that you should forego all hobbies except sitting quietly, because someone might take a picture of you and encourage thousands of strangers to mock you all across the internet?

Shit, here's a whole room of people who don't look like Brad Pitt or Jessia Biel skanking. Lolz omg isn't it hilarious? Or is it only newsworthy when moderately-overweight girls go out dancing?

As for the second gal, who gives a shit if she was a bitch in high school. That doesn't mean you're not an asshole for picking on her because of her facial structure (which as Clarkma5 correctly pointed out, she has zero control over). I mean, if a guy who has cerebral palsy happens to be a prick, does that mean that making fun of his cerebral palsy is fair game?

Sorry for the rant, but growing up I've seen too many people bullied for not looking like movie stars, and it just pisses me off to no end.
clarkma5
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 22 2008, 07:12 AM) *
Sorry for the rant, but growing up I've seen too many people bullied for not looking like movie stars, and it just pisses me off to no end.

What more could you expect from nismo?
redls1bird
Its the fact that theyre online. People face 0 repercussions online obviously because of the anonymity. Things would never be said to these peoples faces. I go to Break.com all the time, just to see what theyve got. their videos are mostly mildly humorous at best. The comments section will make you sick to your stomach though. They are dominated by racist comments in almost any respect. Its so bad that they have now changed the comments section so that they dont show unless you check a box to bring them up.

I think that its a testament to someones actual character, to see what they stand up for when no one can recognize who it is doing the speaking. Look at it like looting. Most people who loot would never steal, but when faced with no consequences because of lack of ability suddenly turn into a common thief.
fiber optic
The photoshop I did of her I put her on a Karate Kid poster. Standing on a stump at the beach. "The Skanking Kid" It was epic in my own mind.
Mitlov
QUOTE(redls1bird @ Sep 22 2008, 07:45 AM) *
Things would never be said to these peoples faces.

The really sad thing is, all over this country, every single day, things like this ARE said to the faces of people like these two gals. Particularly in middle and high school.
Razor
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 22 2008, 01:16 PM) *
The really sad thing is, all over this country, every single day, things like this ARE said to the faces of people like these two gals. Particularly in middle and high school.

Must be middle school mostly... at least where I go to school (I'm a high school senior) people don't ever stoop that low. For me it seems more like an internet thing. I never hear it at all IRL.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 22 2008, 10:39 AM) *
Must be middle school mostly... at least where I go to school (I'm a high school senior) people don't ever stoop that low. For me it seems more like an internet thing. I never hear it at all IRL.

Your high school was better than mine, then. This sort of bullying went on at my HS right until...well, right until April of my senior year, when the Columbine High massacre was sort of a reality check to people that Lord of the Flies is not a model for society and that sort of crap does, in fact, need to stop.
redls1bird
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 22 2008, 09:16 AM) *

I guess I'll add to this one. I doubt that much is said at all. Maybe in her younger years since kids filters are not very good about discerning whats appropriate to talk to a stranger about. I think she probably suffers far more from pointing, gasping laughing and indirect comments. I speak from experience as I personally suffer from severe plaque psoriasis. I have raised pink welts on a good portion of my body. Most visible are my arms and face since i rarely wear shorts ( a byproduct of the disease). I have had it all my life, in varying degrees. In middle and high school i was lucky enough to have it confined to my legs and arms, which was easily masked by wearing pants and long sleeves, all the time. Even in summer.

I still put up with rude people on a regular basis. People who stare or gasp piss me off. I havent had anything said to me directly in the past 10 years or so. Ive also been confronted by more small children, who are often accompanied by terrified parents. They usually ask if i got burned or hurt, and if they could get it. I generally tell them that they are like birth marks (not getting into the science of an immune system malfunction with a 4 year old can be wise). I make sure they know that they cant get it, and shouldnt be worried. Most of the parents apologize to me. I let them know that if more people were curious and asked questions, there would be less intolerance for things like this in our world.

The worst run-in i had in recent history was with a co-worker who had somehow never noticed my condition until one day. He jumped back and asked if i had poison ivy. I told him no, its psoriasis, and he got all worried. He asked if he was going to get it now and i laughed at him. He said he was serious so i told him not yet, but i wanted to give him a hug. He left the room at full stride.

Currently im not so worried about it, although it has its moments. I dont worry about what i wear. I dont worry about whap people say. I also just went on honeymoon in Hawaii, a place that i always wanted to go. I did go swimming much to the dismay of other beachgoers, but had the time of my life.
RallyCat909
That sucks man. I kinda of know how you feel, I have a pinched sciatic nerve, which makes me walk with a limp. One day Im coming into work and I see this guy imitating my stride, I had never really thought about it that much up to that point, but I could feel a part of my sense of ...I dunno, 'integrity' for lack of a better term, just die inside. It really hit me that this is who I am now, the 'limping guy" or "you know him, the guy that walks with the limp." So I dont really go out to the bar anymore, or hit on girls, cuz Im pretty self-conscious about it. When children ask about it, I respect their curiousity about it. They dont understand, and instead of ridiculing those or something that they are not sure about, they just ask.

Whats hardest for me, is that I grew up in the house music scene, and dancing is kinda out for me. That really sucks because after a week of the daily grind of work, bills, shitty economic climate, I cant go take my frustrations out with a good banging acid track.

Poop.
Mitlov
QUOTE(RallyCat909 @ Sep 25 2008, 02:45 PM) *
That sucks man. I kinda of know how you feel, I have a pinched sciatic nerve, which makes me walk with a limp. One day Im coming into work and I see this guy imitating my stride, I had never really thought about it that much up to that point, but I could feel a part of my sense of ...I dunno, 'integrity' for lack of a better term, just die inside. It really hit me that this is who I am now, the 'limping guy" or "you know him, the guy that walks with the limp." So I dont really go out to the bar anymore, or hit on girls, cuz Im pretty self-conscious about it. When children ask about it, I respect their curiousity about it. They dont understand, and instead of ridiculing those or something that they are not sure about, they just ask.

Whats hardest for me, is that I grew up in the house music scene, and dancing is kinda out for me. That really sucks because after a week of the daily grind of work, bills, shitty economic climate, I cant go take my frustrations out with a good banging acid track.

Poop.

Is dancing out for you because you pinched the nerve, or is dancing out because you're self-conscious about the limp? Because (1) I seriously doubt anyone would notice while you're dancing, and (2) anybody who does notice, and cares, is a shitfuck who is not worth wasting your mental energy on. This would is absofuckinglylutely full of douchebags. And you cannot give up something you love just because some douchebag might roll his eyes. You just can't. You'd be left with no hobbies at all. We all would.

So go out clubbing, man. Don't make me drive all the way out to where you live and take you myself.

You wanna see the best robot dancing I've ever seen in my entire life? Check this dude out.

Man, if he can rock that shit on national television, you just can't let a handful of assholes make you give up clubbing because you've got a pinched nerve and a limp. You just can't.
redls1bird
My wife watches that show. She made sure i saw that one. He is amazing. He looks more like ASIMO while he dances that ASIMO does.

Mitlov is right. You need to get down if you want to. Unless its gonna cause you pain, or you risk further injury, i say fuckem. The only time i try and hide anything ive got going on is when i really just need to be incognito for some reason, like when im a spy... Anyway as far as the limp goes, fuck it man. Believe it or not, when I see people with limp i either envision a horrible accident that was not the fault of that person, or a veteran injured in action. Neither gives me a negative impression of a person.
moe
Psh, he doesn't need dancing. He's just going to go rally the wheels off of his Volvo, while blaring awesome house music (electro house is truly awesome).
dukenukem
All you need to say is "Guess who else walks with a limp ... Dr. House!" you will clean the hosue with that line.
Mitlov
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 26 2008, 07:55 AM) *
All you need to say is "Guess who else walks with a limp ... Dr. House!" you will clean the hosue with that line.

Don't forget Keyser Söze.
dukenukem
^ You think bimbos in a bar are going to know who that is?

"Like, i mean, like, he just said a drink can walk with a limp, as if!!! Like, ok, lets try and be shallow ugly bitches again"
UserDrew
What happened to Humberto?
nismo
Whoah, talk about OOOOOLLLLDDDDDD

UMBERTO!

I miss paulie D.

He was the Chuck Norris of our website.
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 26 2008, 07:34 AM) *
Don't forget Keyser Söze.

Hell. Yes.
porsche944
Just because a bunch of you are ugly and got teased by some of us normies made fun of you in school doesn't mean you should jump on our nuts for saying someone looks rediculous

And brad Pitt making that face would crack anyone up we aren't laughing at her fat there chubby
Mitlov
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 2 2008, 03:52 PM) *
Just because a bunch of you are ugly and got teased by some of us normies made fun of you in school doesn't mean you should jump on our nuts for saying someone looks rediculous

Are you fourteen or something?
clarkma5
I can kinda relate to Porsche944...the politcal correctness around here is getting a little out of hand.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 2 2008, 07:02 PM) *
I can kinda relate to Porsche944...the politcal correctness around here is getting a little out of hand.

Thaaaaaaaaank You! biggrin.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 2 2008, 05:52 PM) *

And brad Pitt making that face would crack anyone up we aren't laughing at her fat there chubby

Atleast i know how to solve my math problems myself.
redls1bird
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 2 2008, 02:52 PM) *

Your insensitive stance and lack of common respect for another human being speaks volumes about your true character. You think because someone doesnt fit into your description of "normies" that its ok to poke fun at them? What would you do if you had a daughter or son that was disfigured? What if they cam home from school and told you all the kids were making fun of them? You may want to think about it, because it can happen, and maybe it will happen to you.
Razor
QUOTE(redls1bird @ Oct 2 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Your insensitive stance and lack of common respect for another human being speaks volumes about your true character. You think because someone doesnt fit into your description of "normies" that its ok to poke fun at them? What would you do if you had a daughter or son that was disfigured? What if they cam home from school and told you all the kids were making fun of them? You may want to think about it, because it can happen, and maybe it will happen to you.

I'm not Hindu or Buddhist but I can see that this is a perfect opportunity for Karma to take its revenge.
Benny
QUOTE(redls1bird @ Oct 2 2008, 07:00 PM) *
What would you do if you had a daughter or son that was disfigured?

drown it and make a new one.
Razor
QUOTE(Benny @ Oct 2 2008, 10:15 PM) *

China? tongue.gif
redls1bird
QUOTE(Benny @ Oct 2 2008, 06:15 PM) *

Benny's special. As you can see, he is sitting on the wrong side of the car. I take no offense to Benny's colorful yet distasteful humor.
Mitlov
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 2 2008, 03:52 PM) *

Let me be absolutely clear about one thing. If, say, your hypothetical "normie" kid were to tease and torment my not-so-hypothetical not-so-"normie" kid, and you condoned it, I would lay you the fuck out.

You're an immature little prick who one day is going to get a really, really big wake-up call.
porsche944
Alright, well to be honest i didnt fit in great in high school either but i do think 1) I can laugh at whatever I want without having to put up with people crying about it 2) I just think you're an asshole for jumping on my back about my exam mitlov
Mitlov
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 2 2008, 10:31 PM) *
Alright, well to be honest i didnt fit in great in high school either but i do think 1) I can laugh at whatever I want without having to put up with people crying about it

Well when "laughing at whatever you want" includes laughing at other human beings because they don't fit into your characterization of "normies" (whatever the hell that means), circumstances are going to come around and bite you in the ass. Whether it means being knocked flat out by someone who is sick of your "people should let me bully them" whining, or whether it means finding out that getting your dream job means interviewing with someone you tormented in high school. One day, you're going to reap the seeds you sow.
Razor
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 3 2008, 01:31 AM) *
Alright, well to be honest i didnt fit in great in high school either but i do think 1) I can laugh at whatever I want without having to put up with people crying about it 2) I just think you're an asshole for jumping on my back about my exam mitlov

Safe behind the keyboard, eh?
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Oct 3 2008, 07:40 AM) *
Safe behind the keyboard, eh?

If only this was real...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.