Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ice cream truck ice cream truck!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
shera67

This is the coolest ice cream truck I've ever seen. I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Saturday and there were all these classic rides parked along the street and the ice cream truck was amongst them. Here's a few of the rides that were out there.

darinzon
nice dude. i love that area
OHirtenfelder
Those are some awesome cars. And that ice cream truck....so cool. Here in SA all the ice cream trucks have the same jingle that they play when driving around in the streets, do your ice cream trucks have that aswell?
just wondering...
Aircooled
You know a car is fast when there are belts to hold the engine together...
lgreen35
hello all,
Those are some amazing rides and photos you ran across!! You managed to get several different eras and styles as well, good job.

I saw one very much like this about 2 weeks ago----classic Bel Air. It was in an upscale golf course area, near where I live.
Razor
QUOTE(lgreen35 @ Oct 2 2008, 01:00 PM) *
hello all,
Those are some amazing rides and photos you ran across!! You managed to get several different eras and styles as well, good job.

I saw one very much like this about 2 weeks ago----classic Bel Air. It was in an upscale golf course area, near where I live.

Die spam.gif, die.
clarkma5
...that's no spam, just a noob.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 2 2008, 07:39 PM) *
...that's no spam, just a noob.

View his signature, please, fair admin. That there is a case of stealth spam.
Aircooled
He just wants us to drive safe wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.