Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neighbors Aston Martin DBS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Brohim
Woke up this morning to see that he had parked it in front of our house instead of in his garage. Grabbed the camera and ran outside. Tried my best not to be in the reflections but as you can see....i'm in most of the pics. This guy also has a Carrera GT and a Flying Spur. His wife drives a Range Rover.

DB9
Hopefully your on this guys good side... ?
Brohim
QUOTE(DB9 @ Aug 8 2008, 06:33 PM) *
Hopefully your on this guys good side... ?

A few weeks ago i left a note in his mailbox saying who i was and asking for a ride in the Carrera GT. Never called me back. cry.gif
DB9
You should invite him over for dinner or something.
duality
soo sinister...is it a new buy for him..no no. plate`?
johnny.msyl.25
A CGT and a DBS... Hmm... I wonder what he does for a living...
Razor
QUOTE(johnny.msyl.25 @ Aug 11 2008, 08:40 AM) *

Phix
oh my GOD!

Al Capone has risen from the grave and is buying up all of our supercars?!

NO!!!!!!!!!!
Mitlov
Lucky SOB.

Nice eye candy for you too.
Brohim
QUOTE(johnny.msyl.25 @ Aug 11 2008, 08:40 AM) *

My mom says that he sells art. High quality stuff like Picasso
moe
Ask him for a ride. I've been trying to catch my neighbor with his new M3, but he's never around (probably out driving it all the time, lucky bastard).
OHirtenfelder
Hey there Brohim,
I've done the whole 'leave a letter and ask them for their car' thing, and it has worked. Maybe this guy is just a dick, but IMO leaving a note in his mailbox asking if he can give you a ride in his million dollar Porsche isn't the best way forward.
Maybe leave him another note and tell him you are a photographer, and if he is interested in doing a photo shoot, and offer him a disc with images, etc. Maybe he buys it, and eventually...........you might get that ride, but you may also end up with a couple of shots of some of the sexiest cars on earth....
infinity
A customer at the wine shop where I work just bought a black on black V8 Vantage. Pure sex. I told him I'd love to take a ride sometime - hopefully he'll offer one day. He's a pretty regular customer so I think I've got a good shot. Fingers crossed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.