Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any track
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Phix
So, if you could own any race track in the world as your own personal little play place.... which track would it be?

Here's the hard part: NO FUCKING NORDSCHLEIFE/NURBURGRING. That, of course, excludes the new Nurburgring. But, dammit, you people know what I mean....

So, I, personally would pick Jarama. Plenty of different kinds of corners and a nice long straight to pick up some speed.
darinzon
the old kyalami was pretty sick
zeroSignal
Spa-Francorchamps
clarkma5
My gut reaction is Laguna Seca but honestly, as fun as that track is, it's only got one configuration run in one direction and it's not all that technical. I think I'd get bored of it. Perhaps my choice would be Reno-Fernley Raceway in Nevada. It's long, it's got elevation changes, and it has tons of different configurations to play with.
McKhaos
Le Mans.
Phix
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Jun 20 2008, 04:15 AM) *
Le Mans.

Le Mans isn't a track.

You mean Circuit de la Sarthe.
Uwe
Can't decide between Spa-Francorchamps (which I've driven several times) and Cadwell Park (only seen on video).
moe
Can I have Monte Carlo? Just have them lock down Monaco when ever I feel like?

If not, I actually really like Laguna Seca.
Marien
Spa-Francorchamps has always been my favorite track. But something like Paul Ricard is also tempting, it's like 15 circuits in one, but I don't know if it is actually any good...

EDIT: make that 180 different configurations huh.gif
fiber optic
Road Atlanta
joker69
i think tsukuba oder ebisu east circuit
tune
I really like Spa and the Le Mans circuit, but Paul Ricard would be the simple choice given it's amount of configurations you can play with.
Razor
Willow Springs, simply on the basis that no one has said it yet.
Bjorn
I was gonna say Spa, but it seems like a very popular choice, so I'll go with a close second, which is Road America in Wisconsin. I love the layout...at least in Forza.
Benny
toronto mosport road course is pretty good.
GTR
The Fuji Speedway, 90's version
infinity
My own personal little play place? Fiorano.
Mitlov
(Based solely on GT4, which is my main source of knowledge for racetracks): Infineon Raceway, sports car course. I think that's what it's called.
hexagone
Since it first appeared in GT1:

trial mountain!
Phix
New Rule:

NO FICTIONAL TRACKS.

That means no trial mountain.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Phix @ Jun 21 2008, 09:03 PM) *
New Rule:

NO FICTIONAL TRACKS.

That means no trial mountain.

What about Red Canyon II? Red Canyon II is badass:

Thanks for the image.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Jun 21 2008, 02:00 PM) *
(Based solely on GT4, which is my main source of knowledge for racetracks): Infineon Raceway, sports car course. I think that's what it's called.

yeah... that one seems like a lot of fun...
RallyCat909
Id go straight to finland for the gravel stage in Ouninpohja. Fuck all that clean, prepared surface bullshit, that is for pussies. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.