Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Import Tuner - Longshots
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
tonymophoto.com
QUOTE(CH@Dbee @ Dec 14 2009, 09:23 PM) *
hahahaaahaha for real....nice shot thumbs_up.gif

whos the guy that did the s2k rolling shot? he is the only one left that i havent ran into on forums

I think he's on here, I know I've seen that shot before somewhere.
JorDinhO
GS300 gets new tyres, what to do with the old ones ????? Yep wink.gif

vjimages
First time I post some images in the 'longshots' section ...

RaymondN
zzw3o
2 more

ronniej
Did yersterday just a quick shot with this Z

tonymophoto.com
My daily DS_tears.gif

bryutas
thumbs_up.gif
turbobrick
lol
JorDinhO

oneslowxa
QUOTE(JorDinhO @ Jan 13 2010, 11:23 AM) *

Don't like the light reflection on the ground too much, but good stuff! thumbs_up.gif
JorDinhO
Thanks, appreciate it.
Hoping Clint thinks the same wink.gif
rockets.
John Renna
zac
spphoto.dk
- snip -
Synesthesia
QUOTE(spphoto.dk @ Jan 26 2010, 06:28 AM) *
- snip -

Yeah... http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=30617
zac
QUOTE(spphoto.dk @ Jan 26 2010, 05:28 AM) *
- snip -

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jan 26 2010, 05:48 PM) *

whats wrong?
spphoto.dk
It's still MikeL's edit of the picture, but I talked to him and I was just being too fast, and he asked if he could use it. I'm sorry Zac.
dornon13
bmwaddicted49
spot9
skwirtle
New stance, new look, new pic =)

Mike Boldt
Haven't shot in months... Went and looked back at some older stuff on my backup.. Never saw this shot until now.

EDIT* another old shot =)
RaymondN

View On Black
BlackJack
QUOTE(skwirtle @ Feb 2 2010, 09:31 PM) *
New stance, new look, new pic =)

BBS on a civic. Interesting.
zzw3o
K&N sponsored 500whp MR2

imput1234
My bucket:

TW0R
zzw3o
2 more i took last weekend

tonymophoto.com
^Man, more light on the front wheel of that first shot and its MONEY, awesome shot.

Hell, the second one is good too lol.
bryutas
no euro arrowed!

impot onree! tongue.gif
JorDinhO
No updates on the .pdf's ??
jcreech
QUOTE(JorDinhO @ Feb 27 2010, 03:03 PM) *
No updates on the .pdf's ??

Clint (Soniczoom) is no longer AD of Import Tuner. Not sure if this thread is even being monitored by IT anymore.
DB9
Yea, I doubt its monitored anymore.
Mr.D
There is already a random pic thread, so i would suggest that we now close this thread and remove it from sticky asap.
30% of the pics in this thread are not pics of japanese cars anyway and people seem to think that this is some sort of introduction/showcase thread.
tonymophoto.com
Edit smile.gif
JorDinhO
Ow, didnt notice. Too bad..
lukemunnell
NOT ANYMOAR!

Art Director Davis has left the Import Tuner building for greener freelance pastures (or so he hopes), handing over the Longshots reins to yours truly: Luke Munnell, Technical Editor for said import automotive rag.

Glad to finally be a member of Dieselstation. I've lurked this particular thread for as long as Clint's been running it, and have nothing to say but very, very good things about the quality photography herein (for the most part ... zing!) -- I feel humbled looking at much of it.

So please, keep the submissions rolling in; this will be the primary gathering field for the Longshots column.

Sincerely,

Luke
mackey
QUOTE(lukemunnell @ Mar 10 2010, 01:12 PM) *
NOT ANYMOAR!

Art Director Davis has left the Import Tuner building for greener freelance pastures (or so he hopes), handing over the Longshots reins to yours truly: Luke Munnell, Technical Editor for said import automotive rag.

Glad to finally be a member of Dieselstation. I've lurked this particular thread for as long as Clint's been running it, and have nothing to say but very, very good things about the quality photography herein (for the most part ... zing!) -- I feel humbled looking at much of it.

So please, keep the submissions rolling in; this will be the primary gathering field for the Longshots column.

Sincerely,

Luke

Lurker of the Year goes to....
lukemunnell
Hi Mackey!
jcreech
haha good to know that there will still be a longshots. It's good exposure for a lot of DS peeps.
daniele fontanin
GREAT!
tonymophoto.com
Hello Luke, welcome!
lukemunnell
Hi everyone! What's up, Creech?
bryutas
Hey Luke!

You gonna update the first post w/ 2010 hawtness? whistle.gif
lukemunnell
I'm actually working on that now...seems Clint has sole rights to update his old posts :-/ Chances are it's something that's going to require him to pause Gears of War, put down the Cheetos and email a moderator to change, so I wouldn't recommend anyone hold their breath :-D

In the meantime, I'm trying to have a dedicated section created on importtuner.com for Longshots winners. That's something I wouldn't hold my breath over, too :-/
jcreech
QUOTE(lukemunnell @ Mar 11 2010, 05:14 PM) *
Hi everyone! What's up, Creech?

Wuddup dude! I bet its lonely there without Clint! sad.gif haha
mojocoggo

Come onnnnnnnnnn Subie

And for the hell of it:

The Unibomber
Since I dont know of any imports to shoot, figured I would post this up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.