Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is one fine Enzo
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Uwe
... or maybe not. sick.gif tongue_crossed-eyes.gif

Razor
A Fierori Enzo, I reckon. tongue.gif
Synesthesia
Oh damn that's really bad, not even close to the proper shape. Still probably fools some people. wink.gif
moe
Don't get it confused guys. Look closely at the badging, this is an Enzo F1 GT. It's all about function over form here.
McKhaos
Ghetto Enzo.
Uwe
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 1 2008, 05:12 AM) *
Oh damn that's really bad, not even close to the proper shape. Still probably fools some people. wink.gif

Yes, especially those with the yellow bandage with the three black dots. tongue.gif

QUOTE(moethepaki @ Jun 1 2008, 11:07 PM) *
Don't get it confused guys. Look closely at the badging, this is an Enzo F1 GT. It's all about function over form here.

Which function do you mean? Inducing erotic feelings because I feel the need to start a short and hefty love affair with the toilet bowl when I see this car? Or do you mean inducing religious feelings because I want to redeem this illness on wheels from its misery (by the means of 10 lbs finest C-4)?
McKhaos
HOLY SHIT !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...0240576024&

$14.300 ???????????????????
There is something wrong with the world.
Razor
The guy who bought it must think he's SO cool. What an idiot. 14K... you can buy something infinitely better for that.
moe
If you really wanted to get something poser for $14k, couldn't you get an early model Jag XK8 for that money?
Cyclone
Lambo doors on a Ferrari?! Blasphemy!! The Pyle dvd player in the car is appropriate.... pyle of shit.

Oh..

This car was seen in the motion picture, "13 Million".

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=13+mi...amp;x=0&y=0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.