Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toothpaste
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
clarkma5
Simple. What brand of toothpaste do you prefer? I'm a crest guy, born and bred.
UserDrew
I get 4 packs of Aquafresh at costco.
350Z
Colgate ftw.
moe
I voted Crest, because that's what I've used most of my life. But I'm all about the Sensodyne.
duality
wtf is crest?

colgate.
Razor
Colgate.
dukenukem
Vodka

I think we are using crest currently at the house.
Mitlov
Colgate. According to my wife, it has more fluoride than other brands. I have no idea whether that's accurate or not. When push comes to shove, though, I don't care that much. I grew up using "Aim," which seems to have disappeared from the market entirely.
fiber optic
Crest, but I actually buy whatever happens to be cheap or I have coupons for. It's been Crest for a while though.
Phix
I'll pretty much use anything that's a brand name.

Colgate, Crest, Aquafresh, Sensodyne....
mung35
Colgate. Always been that way with our family.
m_weinerich
Renbrandt, most expensive one because visits at the dentist cost an arm and a leg...
porschedream
I've always bought Crest toothpaste for our family, however any of the major toothpaste brands works just fine. At my office however I purchase and distribute Colgate because they have a more appealing package plan for dentists that is easier on the wallet.

Please don't be fooled by the Tooth Whitening Toothpaste that most brands offer. It simply doesn't work to any sort of visible extent at whitening your teeth.
moe
QUOTE(porschedream @ May 15 2008, 02:41 AM) *
Please don't be fooled by the Tooth Whitening Toothpaste that most brands offer. It simply doesn't work to any sort of visible extent at whitening your teeth.

I learned that a long time ago...the long, hard way.
Razor
QUOTE(porschedream @ May 14 2008, 07:41 PM) *
I've always bought Crest toothpaste for our family, however any of the major toothpaste brands works just fine. At my office however I purchase and distribute Colgate because they have a more appealing package plan for dentists that is easier on the wallet.

So Colgate is dentist approved? Because of funds? laugh.gif

I've used a variety and I still think Colgate is the best, taking price into account or not.
DaGonz
I brush my teeth with whatever toothpaste wifey buys.

Shouldn't it be called teethpaste? firedevil.gif
Frederf
Only if you have more than one tooth. I don't.

I heard that Crest is largely a better brand than Colgate but I still use Colgate because I cannot stand the candy taste of Crest.
goota
QUOTE(fiber optic @ May 14 2008, 09:41 AM) *
Crest, but I actually buy whatever happens to be cheap or I have coupons for. It's been Crest for a while though.

same here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.