Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mmmm lexus
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
Pages: 1, 2
Benny
Tokico HP Struts and H&R Sport springs ordered DS_Naughty2.gif

pics when they arrive. canadian.gif

Edit:
i'll add some pictures from when it was clean. I guess. If anyone cares.

Phix
When did you move back to Ontario?
Benny
about 4 weeks after i moved to montreal and had enough of their stuck up french canadian attitudes and bastardization of the french language.
Phix
QUOTE(Benny @ Apr 5 2008, 10:31 PM) *
about 4 weeks after i moved to montreal and had enough of their stuck up french canadian attitudes and bastardization of the french language.

Fucking French Canadians.

*spits*
Benny
yup. pretty much my stance.

also limo tint for the rear windows and 20% for the front coming in may.
McKhaos
Dude, it's a land barge and was engineered as such. Why fuck around with the suspension ?
moe
^ I was gonna say the same thing.
Synesthesia
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Apr 6 2008, 01:02 PM) *
Dude, it's a land barge and was engineered as such. Why fuck around with the suspension ?

Maybe the old stuff was wasted? I dig the wooden steering wheel. I really want one of those. tongue.gif
Benny
rear struts are leaky and the H&R sport suspension is only a 1" over all drop, and will reduce some of the body roll, not looking to slam it or autocross it, the Gfresh and i just don't like the way it rolls.
this is what it looks like with the tokicos and h&r springs.
clarkma5
can't argue with that
Bjorn
Personally I think the idea of an older LS400 sleeper is pretty cool. Kinda like an original LS-F, M5ish, AMG S55 kinda thing.

(IF you buy an "F" badge from Lexus and put it on this you will be my hero)
Benny
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 7 2008, 10:33 AM) *
can't argue with that

Yeah, the price is right and it ill just restore the feel of the ride i think

QUOTE(Bjorn @ Apr 7 2008, 10:52 AM) *
Personally I think the idea of an older LS400 sleeper is pretty cool. Kinda like an original LS-F, M5ish, AMG S55 kinda thing.

(IF you buy an "F" badge from Lexus and put it on this you will be my hero)

i don't know if you could really call it a sleeper, like yeah its pretty quick for a brick, but not deserving of an F badge.
it does scream for full exhaust though...they sound bad as fuck with straight pipes. rolleyes.gif
Bjorn
The "f" badge comment was more of a joke, but I still think it would be kinda cool. Although very close in spirit to the dorks who put M badges on 318s and AMG badges on C230s.

As for the exhaust, if it ehances the V8 sound great, if it makes the sound tinny and harsh, leave it alone.
Benny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqruY1eatA
mmm
Kip_666
ha, those plates crack me up.

And that sound... last thing I was expecting. It looks quite good otherwise, how many miles has it run?
Synesthesia
Wow that sounds intense! Your car has to be seriously fast to sound like that otherwise it's pretty lame...
Benny
it has 233thousand KM's

and technically i ordered the struts and springs today canadian.gif but their coming dance.gif
and a k&n replacement at somepoint, its on back order on summit.
dukenukem
unless you are rollin on some 24s you are just another cracka
Benny
we already knew i was a craka.
dukenukem
The question is do you still cry about it?
Benny
alot more now.
Kip_666
QUOTE(Benny @ Apr 7 2008, 03:27 PM) *
it has 233thousand KM's

That isn't much for a ls400, good luck getting it to 400k smile.gif
Benny
it purrs like a kitten with a hole in the y-pipe.
fiber optic
QUOTE(Benny @ Apr 8 2008, 11:49 AM) *
it purrs like a kitten with a hole in the y-pipe.

Mmmmmmm carbon monoxide poisoning. Hawt.gif
Benny
The UPS man brought a gift !

H&R sport springs are here, still waiting on tokico HP struts, should be here friday.
Benny
TOKICKOOOOZ AR HERERR
fiber optic
QUOTE(Benny @ Apr 18 2008, 05:27 PM) *
TOKICKOOOOZ AR HERERR

Hooked on phonics inbound.
Benny
yesss.

i've only dreamed of such days!
fiber optic
QUOTE(Benny @ Apr 22 2008, 09:08 PM) *
yesss.

i've only dreamed of such days!

Dreams do come true Benny happy2.gif
Benny
hoooray!

but yeah if you care the suspension should be installed in about a week, and then ill get it washed up and take some pictures while I'm at the car wash, because I'm sure it will get filthy once i get it home, me and the girlfriend live on a dirt road from HELL.
Benny
So i've been away for a week in Stoney Creek, Ont, helping my family move into their new home since they moved from Montreal.

While i was gone my girlfriend and her mother got the springs and struts installed at some shop.
long story short $1000+
head.gif bs.gif

but oh well wasnt my money wub.gif

Before and After Writeup later tonight !

if anyone cares?
Razor
QUOTE(Benny @ May 10 2008, 12:11 PM) *
So i've been away for a week in Stoney Creek, Ont, helping my family move into their new home since they moved from Montreal.

While i was gone my girlfriend and her mother got the springs and struts installed at some shop.
long story short $1000+
head.gif bs.gif

if anyone cares?

Pics.
Benny
kay
Phix
QUOTE(Benny @ May 10 2008, 12:11 PM) *

long story short $1000+
head.gif bs.gif

if anyone cares?

Wait, they spent 1000$+ on you?

.....are you fucking the mom, too?
Benny
It's not my car, its the gfs but I use it from time to time and have full say in the work that gets done becuase they dont know much about cars. and her mom spent the money and i didn't have to sell my body. The driving feel of the Car has been completely changed. The turn is is so fast now, it has an almost german feel to it now where as it felt a bit buick-y before but on the dirt road the ride isnt to harsh. but the tires and rim size are holding it back from an even more responsive feel. as for pictures i will get them up tomorrow sometime when its clean.
dukenukem
"why didnt you just get coilovers, yo? they are mad tight ballin"

I am jealous sad.gif
Benny
coilovers would have cost over 2k
Phix
QUOTE(Benny @ May 11 2008, 01:24 AM) *
It's not my car, its the gfs but I use it from time to time and have full say in the work that gets done becuase they dont know much about cars. and her mom spent the money and i didn't have to sell my body. The driving feel of the Car has been completely changed. The turn is is so fast now, it has an almost german feel to it now where as it felt a bit buick-y before but on the dirt road the ride isnt to harsh. but the tires and rim size are holding it back from an even more responsive feel. as for pictures i will get them up tomorrow sometime when its clean.

So, that leads to the second question..... WOULD you fuck the mom?
Benny
not a chance in hell.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Benny @ May 11 2008, 08:57 AM) *
coilovers would have cost over 2k

Thats how much quality struts cost for a 05+ sti sad.gif
I can get very good coilovers for $1500 X.gif

So when are you slapping some turbos on that beotch?
Benny
nevar. i foresee perhaps a custom cat-back exhaust and 18" wheels in the future.
Benny
Well the weather sucks, so i didn't take it out of the garage or wash it or put any effort into these photos whatsoever.

dirty slut

slutty front assembly

slut-tastic rear assembly

it really is filthy
clarkma5
Benny, resize your pics...criminy.
Benny
laziness is a bitch.
clarkma5
Did it for you. In the future do it yourself, pictures that big are unacceptable.
Benny
sorry mom,

and happy mothers day to all mothers btw.
Benny
Update!!!

i just bought a replacement y-pipe to get rid of the rotted old one.

HORAYY
dcho
VIP it
Benny
dont have enough money for 19's and tires.
Altostratus
been informed by my girlfriends mother, the transmission blew up.

so i have sold my sexylexy:(

One last look at the sexy beast itself all dropped and shit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.