Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where the heck is Dodge Charger SRT-8?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
pentool
i tried to find it and its no where to be found in this section of the forums. i mean pontiac g8 wins the sport sedan category? come on guys you gotta be kidding me. 6.1L v8, 425hp, mean mugging baddass car should at least be nominated!? lol i had to represent, but seriously though you cant get this performance and look under 40g.

*not my pics. copyright to the owners!

clarkma5
...if you're talking about Dieselstation Car Of The Year (DSCOTY), it's only open to cars that are either new or significantly revised for the 2008 model year. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 is a carryover and thus it need not apply.

The rules are fully explained here: http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=23697
moe
Charger sucks n00b. Ok, no it doesn't, but you have to think about this rationally. Even if you want to compare the Charger to the G8, it's the R/T that's similar in price and performance, not the SRT-8. Given that, the G8 is a vastly better car in almost every department except for style, which is debatable since it's a pretty subjective thing anyway. Edmund's InsideLine did a very recent comparison between the two cars, and I think it's fair to say the G8 destroyed the Charger. Here it is.
McKhaos
QUOTE(pentool @ Mar 5 2008, 05:46 AM) *
lol i had to represent

What?
Your lack of 3rd grade grammar skillz , boooiii?
goota
strait line != end all performance
Razor
QUOTE(goota @ Mar 5 2008, 01:10 PM) *
strait line != end all performance

Even so, the 300C is quicker to 60 by a tenth of a second. I'd have a 300C over this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.