Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bugatti veyron
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Jay
This guy daily drives this to his factory and leaves it right next to the highway. Sorry cell phone pics. This is in northern NJ. I guess if I spent $1.4 million on a car that goes 256mph I would daily drive it as well

WardLarson
those are gross colors on it, but cool find!
thanks for the pics.
Jay
QUOTE(WardLarson @ Jan 6 2008, 02:45 PM) *
those are gross colors on it, but cool find!
thanks for the pics.

The name of the company is Hytorc and I was told he chose those colors because they were his company's colors. My goal is to get him to give me a ride DS_Naughty2.gif
WardLarson
oh well that makes sense i suppose
good luck on that, take a video if you get a ride haha
WackoWizard
or even better yet, take the whole forum along! We'll all squeeze in.

Saying that made me remember the part in Jackass 2.5 where they put the inflatable boat in Bam Lambo and the windshield cracks and the sunroof pops off.
porschedream
What does this guy do, I should be doing his job!
Razor
QUOTE(porschedream @ Jan 6 2008, 10:18 PM) *
What does this guy do, I should be doing his job!

Make him sorry he bought those shit colors, buy a better one in dark gray and black! biggrin.gif
redlinehappiness
Where in Jersey is this? I want to see it. Looks like 287/295.
Jay
QUOTE(redlinehappiness @ Jan 7 2008, 01:10 PM) *
Where in Jersey is this? I want to see it. Looks like 287/295.

This is the hytorc building in 17 north in mahwah next to a mini dealership. A fedex station is across the highway. havn't seen the car in a few days though
Ozi
good find but you should remove the license plate numbers.
Onikozah
QUOTE(Ozi @ Jan 8 2008, 09:42 AM) *

Yeah, but now we can track the bastard down, and blackmail him for a ride biggrin.gif
Razor
Is it me or does the first shot make the back look like plastic/cheap?
Jay
QUOTE(Ozi @ Jan 8 2008, 06:42 AM) *

Seriously bro, this guy parks this thing next to busy highway. When he saw like 10 people taking pics he came running out yelling if you post this on the internet blur my plates
WardLarson
why would it even matter?
how many veyrons are in jersey?
Onikozah
QUOTE(WardLarson @ Jan 8 2008, 08:51 PM) *
why would it even matter?
how many veyrons are in jersey?

It's not just that, if you get someone's license plate you can get alot of information about them, such as their address.
WardLarson
so?
you can get that with his business's name too.
all business licenses are public record. you can go down to your local court house and get info on the holder of the license for any business in your county's limits.
Easton
I like the colours because every Bugatti has basically the same short list of colour schemes on it.

I remember reading somewhere that Bugatti is begging customers to choose different colours cause they're all picking the near same. It's good to see one thats different.
porschedream
Looks like making hydraulic tools can make you millions.
Razor
QUOTE(porschedream @ Jan 9 2008, 02:37 PM) *

$10 says he's mafia. tongue.gif
slip
hell of a sighting
sickens me that a front plate had to be so crudely screwed on
Synesthesia
QUOTE(porschedream @ Jan 9 2008, 02:37 PM) *

It seems suspicious to me...

QUOTE(slip @ Jan 10 2008, 02:27 PM) *
hell of a sighting
sickens me that a front plate had to be so crudely screwed on

Don't most countries require front plates? It seems odd that it doesn't have a good place to put it...
Onikozah
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jan 12 2008, 07:21 PM) *
Don't most countries require front plates? It seems odd that it doesn't have a good place to put it...

I know Canada does, but here in Indiana we don't have them. I've seen many cars in Canada with the front plates on the dashboard, he might be able to do that.
WackoWizard
In canda you don't have to put license plates on the front. What are you smoking onikozah? Most people here either don't have a license plate in the front or some kind of funny license plate of "informative" license plate.
Onikozah
QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Jan 14 2008, 05:59 PM) *
In canda you don't have to put license plates on the front. What are you smoking onikozah? Most people here either don't have a license plate in the front or some kind of funny license plate of "informative" license plate.

I've lived in Ontario for 7 years, and all the cars I saw had front plates. And what I smoke is none of your damn business.
WackoWizard
maybe in ontario but i can guarantee you, that it's not required in most other provinces.

offtopic: Sweet now you love me enough to put me in your signature. tongue.gif laugh.gif just kiddin just kiddin.
capt_spaghetti
In BC you have to have a front plate. I always thought Alberta was the only province to not require front plates.
Bjorn
QUOTE(Onikozoa @ Jan 14 2008, 6:10 PM) *
I've lived in Ontario for 7 years, and all the cars I saw had front plates. And what I smoke is none of your damn business.

QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Jan 14 2008, 07:15 PM) *
maybe in ontario but i can guarantee you, that it's not required in most other provinces.
offtopic: Sweet now you love me enough to put me in your signature. tongue.gif laugh.gif just kiddin just kiddin.

Actually I think front and back plates are required in a lot of provinces...

I'm positive about Manitoba, Quebec and Ontario, I think BC requires them...they gave me one anyway...I'm not too sure about all the freak provinces(eastern coast).

I think you're both talking from limited experience in your own provinces...
911xx
Guys stop arguing, I can confirm that in Quebec we don't have to use front license plates, as well as in nova scotia and new brunswick. For the rest, I do not know, but I know that in Ontario they have to have the front license plate. canadian.gif
Jay
to the top
hexagone
why did you bump this? Yes it's a Bugatti, we get it.
Synesthesia
Yes, and for whatever reason, there are only 2 posts in Car Sightings...
moe
WOOHOO! A stock Veyron! There's a Pegaso roaming the streets of Dubai, and a Pur Sang an hour away in Abu Dhabi. Apparently at least one of the Reventons have been delivered to the UAE. I'm going to Arab Run next month, hopefully some of the good stuff will show up there.
Razor
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Mar 13 2008, 05:57 AM) *
WOOHOO! A stock Veyron! There's a Pegaso roaming the streets of Dubai, and a Pur Sang an hour away in Abu Dhabi. Apparently at least one of the Reventons have been delivered to the UAE. I'm going to Arab Run next month, hopefully some of the good stuff will show up there.

If you get the Reventon on camera, that'd be amazing. That'd be a sighting to end all sightings.
moe
Quite frankly, I'd rather see an Alfa 8C, but I'm not sure if any came this direction.
Razor
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Mar 13 2008, 10:14 AM) *
Quite frankly, I'd rather see an Alfa 8C, but I'm not sure if any came this direction.

I meant in terms of exclusivity, but in terms of pure hotness the Alfa pretty much dominates anything, yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.