Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: disgrace to ///M
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
il3ameed

a qatari's car in kuwait
Ozi
That's gay. Post pictures of your M5 under Users Rides section.
McKhaos
Also, no images in sigs.
il3ameed
Ozi: just added them

McKhaos: Oh! well then im sorry! i'll get it off right away.
WackoWizard
is it the color or what? i'm color blind so yah... :/
infinity
QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Nov 25 2007, 04:38 PM) *
Damn, that sucks. Yeah, its pink.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Nov 25 2007, 02:38 PM) *

What do you see here?

Ozi
Damn man, you are very color blind. Never understood how it feels to be color blind. My dad has it slightly, but its not as bad as yours. He just can't differentiate with dark blue and purple.

ps : Sorry to steal your thread :]
That is one ugly M.
WackoWizard
I'm not completely color blind but there are a lot of colors i can't see. The car looks gray to me, so that's why i didn't know what was wrong with it...

You learn to live with being color blind after a while.
clarkma5
Yes the new M5 is a disgrace to ///M wink.gif

I actually kinda like this color. I think it looks better on the E60 than gray or black.
Ozi
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Nov 25 2007, 09:01 PM) *

I actually kinda like this color. I think it looks better on the E60 than gray or black.

I think you are colorblind too :]
What's so good about this color that you like ?
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Nov 25 2007, 09:01 PM) *

ohdear.gif
moe
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Nov 26 2007, 06:01 AM) *

Take it back. Everything you've said...
il3ameed
my god.. clarkma5, do you like anything thats actaully good?!

Ozi: Np! steal it i dont mind smile.gif

Personally, i think black is ugly on an M5, but grey is hot!
Brutto Americani
this is for Wizard...

whistle.gif
Razor
QUOTE(Brutto Americani @ Nov 28 2007, 01:19 AM) *
this is for Wizard...
whistle.gif

You're an ass. This is for you:
WackoWizard
QUOTE(Brutto Americani @ Nov 27 2007, 11:19 PM) *
this is for Wizard...

whistle.gif

What the hell does that say?

EDIT: after turning the red and green colors off on my screen i actually got what it says and i have to say. You're a newbie (less posts than me) and i think you should wait a while before insulting anyone.

Also i didn't find that amusing at the slightest.
Synesthesia
It was mean, but I laughed. wink.gif
pervert
I lol'd as well
moe
I love how Razor and n00bs jump on anyone that so much as makes fun of anyone...where's the fun on this forum otherwise.
Razor
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Nov 30 2007, 04:55 AM) *
I love how Razor and n00bs jump on anyone that so much as makes fun of anyone...where's the fun on this forum otherwise.

That was personal. I had a childhood friend who was colorblind and to this day I still cringe thinking about what people did to him because of it. The usual bullshit joking is fine, but making fun of someone for something beyond their control/that they can't change and that also affects their daily life as a medical issue is wrong in my opinion. Go ahead though, say whatever you want about my attacking him for doing that. I couldn't give less shit about your opinion of me or my actions. I just want to point out I jump on people when I think they deserve it, which is lesser rather than more often.

If you look over my posts, however, you'll come up with that I'm actually usually on the OTHER side of things, I have a bad habit of doing the "motion to ban" thing or the "GTFO" thing to people I don't like. In this way, I'm actually one to throw bullshit jokes/stupidity out there rather than attack it. This was a case where I felt the cruelty (even if it was with a joking intent) of the poster couldn't go uncommented on.
moe
QUOTE(Razor @ Dec 1 2007, 09:36 AM) *
That was personal. I had a childhood friend who was colorblind and to this day I still cringe thinking about what people did to him because of it. The usual bullshit joking is fine, but making fun of someone for something beyond their control/that they can't change and that also affects their daily life as a medical issue is wrong in my opinion. Go ahead though, say whatever you want about my attacking him for doing that. I couldn't give less shit about your opinion of me or my actions. I just want to point out I jump on people when I think they deserve it, which is lesser rather than more often.

If you look over my posts, however, you'll come up with that I'm actually usually on the OTHER side of things, I have a bad habit of doing the "motion to ban" thing or the "GTFO" thing to people I don't like. In this way, I'm actually one to throw bullshit jokes/stupidity out there rather than attack it. This was a case where I felt the cruelty (even if it was with a joking intent) of the poster couldn't go uncommented on.

Fair enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.