Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pink Truck
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
johnny.msyl.25
I was on my way to Burger King with my friends and I saw this "cute" truck. And the driver is a male of course, who have body of Arnold Schwarchenegger. The picture was taken with a mobile phone, so the resolution sucks. head.gif

WackoWizard
Why would anyone do that to a truck? That's just wrong.

What phone do you have, cause that's a really good picture for a phone
Onikozah
Manly Man's Ride Part III

QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Nov 15 2007, 02:20 PM) *
What phone do you have, cause that's a really good picture for a phone

Are you serious? That picture sucks.
johnny.msyl.25
It's Nokia 6070, and I admit, that picture really sucks. And the truck was powered by a V8 engine. Such a shame.
WackoWizard
Well it looks good on my computer.

Someone should take this truck out of it's misery, take the engine out put it in a smaller car and burn the truck.
mung35
QUOTE(johnny.msyl.25 @ Nov 15 2007, 12:40 AM) *
I was on my way to Burger King with my friends and I saw this "cute" truck. And the driver is a male of course, who have body of Arnold Schwarchenegger. The picture was taken with a mobile phone, so the resolution sucks. head.gif

I'll trade you my governator for the truck. DS_Naughty2.gif
Onikozah
Was there a need to quote the pic?
WardLarson
was there a need to bitch about it?
Onikozah
Yes actually there was
Razor
QUOTE(Onikozah @ Nov 18 2007, 05:40 PM) *
Yes actually there was

No, there wasn't. I know you have Mac OS X, and unless you're using some weird-ass browser that downloads the same image each time it appears when you open a page, it's downloading the same amount of data for that picture, no matter how many times it appears on the page. If it bothers you to have to look at it twice, then don't look at all.
GTR
I know I might regret this later, but are you sure this picture is even real, because it looks like it came out of a video game
WackoWizard
how the fuck does it look like it's out of a video game? :/
Razor
QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Nov 19 2007, 11:31 PM) *
how the fuck does it look like it's out of a video game? :/

Must be the bad photo quality or the lack of intelligence.
johnny.msyl.25
I don't think there's any video game that includes Sabah Medical Centre (the big building on the left).
Onikozah
QUOTE(johnny.msyl.25 @ Nov 20 2007, 06:26 AM) *
I don't think there's any video game that includes Sabah Medical Centre (the big building on the left).

Or perhaps a pink dump-truck?
GTR
then I think it's just me. It's all kind of funny looking for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.