Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Product review thread
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
dukenukem
I was thinking if anyone would be interested in contributing to a product review thread .. stuff like tires/ motor oil/ whatever .. i know there are eleventy million reviews on tirerack for your reference but its more useful if you get feedback from someone you kind of know. (and i think 80% of tirerack reviews sound like fanboi reviews justifying their purchase .. ZOMG BESTEST TIRE EVAR!!)

what do you guys think?
infinity
I'm sure if one was made it would be used occasionally but not enough to warrant its on section/sticky/whatever else. Just make a normal thread in the garage or something...
dukenukem
I know a sub forum would be completely useless.. i might write up a review in individual thread if need be.
Synesthesia
Threads like that get lost though, because they're not very "hot". Even though they might be really useful to someone. I think a sub forum would be cool.
Razor
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Nov 10 2007, 03:00 PM) *
Threads like that get lost though, because they're not very "hot". Even though they might be really useful to someone. I think a sub forum would be cool.

It could be pinned/stickied, and in that case, it'd be like "Show Us Your Desktop" or "DS Legends", where it'd be seldom used but never lost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.