Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dually S-10
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
pollard
nice

Synesthesia
Yikes! Now he just needs a wide body to cover those wheels...Is it just me or does this truck seem impossibly long for an S10?
Onikozah
It does seem abnormally long, and that does sound abnormally perverted laugh.gif
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Oct 23 2007, 10:45 AM) *
Yikes! Now he just needs a wide body to cover those wheels...Is it just me or does this truck seem impossibly long for an S10?

Well, for starters the extended cab is extended longer than normal; I'm guessing he just cut off the extended cab of a donor truck because it looks almost exactly as long as two extended cabs put together. And it is a long bed, which was not a popular option on S series trucks. So yeah, this is one helluva long S-10.
Zenix13
interesting but kind of ugly
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Zenix13 @ Oct 29 2007, 08:51 PM) *
interesting but kind of ugly

The interesting part is that it looks like it's 2WD. I'm about 99% sure that it's not 4WD.
RallyCat909
"I got some good pure coke, I got some KY gel, Im pickin up this tasty lil treat from the Jr high in about a half hour, and Im rollin six tars hard and true Godamnit!"
WackoWizard
call me crazy but i think it actually looks pretty good...for an S10... sealed.gif
Tony Two Shoes
I know that no pics = lies and this thread is worthless without pics. But I didn't have a camera handy. I just saw a Dodge Dakota dually on the road today. It actually had the wide fenders, so it looked a million times better than this thing.

I just Googled it and found it. This is from a company called Hydraulic Innovations, which is based out of Bloomington, MN. Which happens to be the city that I saw it in. So this is the one that I saw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.