Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anonymous Question
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
clarkma5
It was nismo's idea. This question is as anonymous as you want it to be.
nismo
rofl.

My answer's not sure.

I couldn't care less what you think. =]
fiber optic
Straight
redlinehappiness
Straight.
Mr b00st
straight. sorry nismo.
nismo
haha. as if.

/wrists
Razor
straight.
dukenukem
Every one who considers themselves straight i want a sign saying "Mitlov drives a chik's car" in a pic off the hoohaa you serve
clarkma5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 8 2007, 09:25 PM) *
Every one who considers themselves straight i want a sign saying "Mitlov drives a chik's car" in a pic off the hoohaa you serve

How do you even think you can convince us you're straight according to that criteria?
dukenukem
You are ugly.
one
someone add a straight for me. i accidently nulled my vote.
moe
Straight.
CarDesigner'09
180 degrees....sorry, it was getting kinda monotonous: straight...straight...straight...not sure...straight.....
350Z
Straight, girlfriend is bi though.
WardLarson
straight but i dont fucking care.
does anyone actually care?
CarDesigner'09
Nope. mellow.gif
infinity
A little bend to the left.
Razor
QUOTE(350Z @ Oct 9 2007, 06:41 PM) *
Straight, girlfriend is bi though.

That is potentially hawt. thumbs_up.gif
350Z
I suspect it sounds better than it is.
Zenix13
red.
midnightdorifto
Straight.
Mitlov
It ain't as simple as checking a box, and no, I have no problems saying that. It's completely irrelevant now, though, as I'm 100% dedicated to one person--my spouse.
one
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Oct 10 2007, 06:29 PM) *
It ain't as simple as checking a box, and no, I have no problems saying that. It's completely irrelevant now, though, as I'm 100% dedicated to one person--my spouse.

wait you're gay?
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Oct 10 2007, 05:29 PM) *

For some it is, for some it isn't. I'm too horny for boobs to be gay.

But to each his own, you've got a good point for a lot of folks I know.
Mitlov
QUOTE(midnightdorifto @ Oct 10 2007, 09:00 PM) *
For some it is, for some it isn't. I'm too horny for boobs to be gay.

But to each his own, you've got a good point for a lot of folks I know.

Fair point. I should have said "for some it isn't as easy as checking a box."

And one, no I'm not gay. If I had to choose a category, it would be straight, but I'd rather say that I primarily like women but I'm not categorically opposed to checking out men. And I must emphasize that, since I met my wife, it's academic because I'm 100% in love with and committed to her.
moe
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Oct 11 2007, 09:03 AM) *
Fair point. I should have said "for some it isn't as easy as checking a box."

And one, no I'm not gay. If I had to choose a category, it would be straight, but I'd rather say that I primarily like women but I'm not categorically opposed to checking out men. And I must emphasize that, since I met my wife, it's academic because I'm 100% in love with and committed to her.

Checking out guys doesn't make you gay in the slightest. If a damn good looking guy walks by, unless you're a homophobe, you're probably going to AT LEAST think in your head that "hmm, that's a hot guy."
WardLarson
i see people as attractive, both male and female.

if you're straight and look at Fight Club-era Brad Pitt and don't think "jesus, that guy is fucking hot" then there's probably something wrong with you.
goota
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Oct 11 2007, 02:27 PM) *
Checking out guys doesn't make you gay in the slightest. If a damn good looking guy walks by, unless you're a homophobe, you're probably going to AT LEAST think in your head that "hmm, that's a hot guy."

indeed, it becomes gay when you want to lick him.
infinity
I have to disagree. I think it is completely possible for a straight guy (or girl, i suppose) to look at a member of the same sex and not "check them out" or think to themselves they're attractive. I'm straight and although I do think some men are straight-up ugly, I never think to myself that any guy is good looking.
350Z
Checking someone out and thinking someone is good looking are two different things. If a guy walks past me and I look at him and think 'Yeah he is good looking' thats one thing. If I then turn around and have another look then that would be cheking him out.
goota
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Oct 12 2007, 11:45 PM) *
I have to disagree. I think it is completely possible for a straight guy (or girl, i suppose) to look at a member of the same sex and not "check them out" or think to themselves they're attractive. I'm straight and although I do think some men are straight-up ugly, I never think to myself that any guy is good looking.

homophobe. admitting a man is good looking does not make you gay. Just that you have an appreciation for beauty.

Do you think you would look hot, handsome, sexy if you had a super toned body with sculpted arms, chest and abs? Ofcourse you do.
So does that mean, that only you can look hot, handsome, sexy with those features, no it doesnt. Anyone who has those kind of features are considered good looking. To be able to judge one side of the spectrum means you have a concept of its opposite, ugly to beauty, so if there are some guys you think are ugly, there are guys you think are beautiful as well, or else how would you judge the ugly ones? So youre completely contradicting yourself. Either you can appreciate beauty or you cant, (whether male or female, ugly or beautiful).
infinity
I recognize the fact that some people would find that attractive, and if i saw another guy with abs, arms, sculpted body, etc...i would think to myself that yes, that guy has a good body, but I personally wouldn't find him attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if I don't find other men attractive, it doesn't mean that I don't have an appreciation for beauty or that I'm homophobic. I never said that some guys AREN'T attractive, I just don't see them that way.
moe
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Oct 15 2007, 08:29 PM) *
I recognize the fact that some people would find that attractive, and if i saw another guy with abs, arms, sculpted body, etc...i would think to myself that yes, that guy has a good body, but I personally wouldn't find him attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if I don't find other men attractive, it doesn't mean that I don't have an appreciation for beauty or that I'm homophobic. I never said that some guys AREN'T attractive, I just don't see them that way.

First time I saw Infinity's picture, I was like, "Goddamn I wanna hit that so hard!"
Razor
Has anyone noticed that this poll has got more votes than any other single poll on DS (at least recently)? Just goes to show how insecure a lot of people are about sexuality/scared of being perceived as not straight... and I think it's stupid.

Everyone's been in a discussion (at least when they were younger) where the topic was sexual orientation, and for the insecure ones it's almost always a race to see who can say "straight" first. Ever noticed that?
infinity
I think it just goes to show that the vast majority of people are straight...

I have no "fear" of being percieved as being not straight because I know I'm straight and I don't look/act/sound gay.

I know someone is probably just going to be like "see, Infinity is the least secure about his masculinity/orientation" but I don't really care cause I know I'm 100% straight and not afraid of people thinking otherwise. And just to reiterate, I'm not homophobic at all.
goota
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Oct 15 2007, 08:33 PM) *
I think it just goes to show that the vast majority of people are straight...

I have no "fear" of being percieved as being not straight because I know I'm straight and I don't look/act/sound gay.

I know someone is probably just going to be like "see, Infinity is the least secure about his masculinity/orientation" but I don't really care cause I know I'm 100% straight and not afraid of people thinking otherwise. And just to reiterate, I'm not homophobic at all.

yeah hes gay.
Mitlov
QUOTE(Razor @ Oct 15 2007, 04:06 PM) *
Has anyone noticed that this poll has got more votes than any other single poll on DS (at least recently)? Just goes to show how insecure a lot of people are about sexuality/scared of being perceived as not straight... and I think it's stupid.

...or it might just be a sign that it's really, really hard to keep up interest in a "compare and contrast" thread about cars nowadays. Of the ten most recent threads in the C&C forum, five are unrelated to automobiles.
Razor
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Oct 16 2007, 01:01 AM) *
...or it might just be a sign that it's really, really hard to keep up interest in a "compare and contrast" thread about cars nowadays. Of the ten most recent threads in the C&C forum, five are unrelated to automobiles.

Yeah, I see your point but my post was more aimed towards the real-life aspect of it.
Dylan
Gay.

PS- Whutup O:
clarkma5
OMG dylan is alive hurray biggrin.gif
nismo
LOLZ.
b0mb3r
I only had sex with women... DS_Naughty2.gif
Tony Two Shoes
If any member is female and voted bi or gay, could you please provide a very detailed explanation of why you checked that box? Pretty please?
Synesthesia
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Oct 28 2007, 03:44 PM) *
If any member is female and voted bi or gay, could you please provide a very detailed explanation of why you checked that box? Pretty please?

Either you're horny or you're really stupid. Either way, it's funny.
kungfaux07
straight, but really, who gives a fuck? idiot.gif who cares! pure ignorance!
Ozi
I love bi-sexual women . and I am straight
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Nov 4 2007, 12:17 AM) *
Either you're horny or you're really stupid. Either way, it's funny.

Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.