Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Seriously Uncool
johnny.msyl.25

Specs:
* Max. output (DIN): 55 kW (74 hp)/5500 rpm
* Max. torque (DIN): 105 Nm (77 ftlbf)/4250 rpm
* Tyres: 175/50 R15
* Fuel Consumption: 24km/l
* Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 12.0 sec

The Savvy uses a 1.2 L SOHC 16-valve engine sourced from Renault, similar to the one used in the Renault Twingo and Clio.

Although I'm a Malaysian, but I'm not really looking good in this one.
mung35
There's nothing cool about it... it's not even a hot hatch. It's a grocery getter for British moms.
WardLarson
it's uncool but not as bad as Michael Jackson.
moe
I know Lotus did the handling, and it doesn't look all that bad, so that saves it from being MJU. Some better pix might have helped Johnny.

Synesthesia
Soooooo basic and slow. Its kinda cool looks save it from being horrendously uncool.
johnny.msyl.25
I know Lotus did the handling, and it doesn't look all that bad, so that saves it from being MJU. Some better pix might have helped Johnny.

Thanks.
The car's look is not that bad, but the problem that makes it a bad car for me is the ride. My friend had one and the ride was awful. Malaysian road was bumpy and you can feel the bumps right onto your butt in a Savvy.
b0mb3r
^ hahaha it must have nice and tight lotus suspension DS_Naughty2.gif Actually I think it looks pretty cool and center exhaust is a nice tough, its a bit under powered but I am sure its probably fun to drive in the twisties.
darn, i am the only who voted "cool"
Zenix13
QUOTE(mung35 @ Oct 5 2007, 11:47 PM) *
There's nothing cool about it... it's not even a hot hatch. It's a grocery getter for British moms.

qfe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.