Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manly Man's Car Pt. II
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
NorthPoint
moe
Oh god, that's disgusting, what did it start life as?
NorthPoint
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Sep 27 2007, 08:45 AM) *
Oh god, that's disgusting, what did it start life as?

It's a Ferrari 360.
b0mb3r
what the hell happened?
Synesthesia
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Sep 27 2007, 09:09 AM) *
It's a Ferrari 360.

Haha yeah...tt's hidden but it's there...how incredibly foul. I wonder what the interior looks like. rolleyes.gif

EDIT: In all honesty, is the person driving this car an ugly woman or an ugly man? I can't tell!
moe
Well that's what I thought, but the back looks off, maybe it's a kit car of some sort?
McKhaos
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Sep 27 2007, 05:00 PM) *
is the person driving this car an ugly woman or an ugly man? I can't tell!

It's UMBERTO !!!!!!
CarDesigner'09
Whoever did this deserves to go on my (imaginary) hit-list of people who deserve to die due to their stupidity.
I had my doubts about what this thing was first. First I thought that it was some car that someone went overboard with. Then I figured it was once a 360, then (I'm thinking) someone took some drugs and got really stupid.
infinity
Thats atrocious. I don't understand how anyone could do something so incredibly tasteless and wasteful.
Marien
Except the atrocious color the body kit makes it look like some kind of Ferrari replica.
infinity
QUOTE(Marien @ Sep 27 2007, 06:46 PM) *
Except the atrocious color the body kit makes it look like some kind of Ferrari replica.
Thats cause its a 360
Mazdaspeed
yea, it honestly looks like a real 360 underneath it all...

bleh.gif sick.gif
bing5500
I swear...I think a rich person did this just to piss off people like us who can't afford the car but love it...
johnny.msyl.25
The hood looks hideous. Err.. I should say, the car's looks are total disgrace to Ferrari. sick.gif
Razor
QUOTE(bing5500 @ Sep 28 2007, 02:27 AM) *
I swear...I think a rich person did this just to piss off people like us who can't afford the car but love it...

Like the guy with the Hyundai (Bentley) Continental GT?

EDIT: http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=20995
krazykohla
QUOTE(bing5500 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:27 AM) *

Or a rich person bought it for their incredibly spoiled daughter...

The poor, poor 360 should have taken its own life before being subjected to this.
Onikozah
Kinda looks like an angry gay whale...or at least a gay whale with...well, you know.
Marien
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Sep 28 2007, 01:48 AM) *
Thats cause its a 360

Yes I know that. What I meant was that because of all the bodykit it almost looks like someone took a base car (non-Ferrari) and made it look like a Ferrari, but failed.
CarDesigner'09
I've decided that it would look fine if it weren't for the Saleen style side scoops, the spoiler, and the color.
Marien
^ I've decided that you're wrong.
Onikozah
QUOTE(CarDesigner @ Oct 22 2007, 03:43 PM) *
I've decided that it would look fine if it weren't for the Saleen style side scoops, the spoiler, and the color.

You sir, are a whore
CarDesigner'09
And you Sir, are preposterous.
Did I say something wrong?
moe
QUOTE(CarDesigner @ Oct 23 2007, 11:41 PM) *
And you Sir, are preposterous.
Did I say something wrong?

Yes.
CarDesigner'09
?
....?
Onikozah
QUOTE(CarDesigner @ Oct 24 2007, 03:39 PM) *
?
....?

Don't you question me, you know what you said wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.