155 MPH
Power bhp at RPM :
286 / 6500
Torque Nm at RPM :
392 / 3500
Driveline :
All Wheel Drive
johnny.msyl.25
Performances and exterior looks make it cool. But the interior's kinda boring. Vote it cool though.

P/S: Clarkson once said the people in Mitsubishi just cut out the VIII into IX. Kinda agree with him.
anubis
Lovely car love Mitsu's loads!
Phix
Frozen.

Because I'm such a LanEvo fan(boy) and it's not some boring ass Borebaru.
Razor
QUOTE(Phix @ Sep 25 2007, 07:29 PM) *
Frozen.

Because I'm such a LanEvo fan(boy) and it's not some boring ass Borebaru.

My take is the exact same, actually. tongue.gif
clarkma5
I'm more of an STI guy (sorry, but a boxer engine is always cooler than an inline), but the Evo is still cool. So long as you don't notice their typical buyer too much.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Sep 25 2007, 08:55 PM) *
So long as you don't notice their typical buyer too much.

Which is?
clarkma5
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 25 2007, 05:58 PM) *
Which is?

Annoying people.
moe
I love the performance, but I just not a fan anymore. In Dubai one of these would set me back about AED 120,000, and I seriously looked into it. But no matter what, I couldn't justify it knowing that the same amount of cash would buy me an S2k, and the end of the day, the S2k is a proper sports car, not a hopped-up econobox. It gets a solid cool for its giant-slaying performance, but nothing more.
Phix
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Sep 26 2007, 11:59 AM) *
I love the performance, but I just not a fan anymore. In Dubai one of these would set me back about AED 120,000, and I seriously looked into it. But no matter what, I couldn't justify it knowing that the same amount of cash would buy me an S2k, and the end of the day, the S2k is a proper sports car, not a hopped-up econobox. It gets a solid cool for its giant-slaying performance, but nothing more.

Really? People consider the STI and LanEvo's as "sports cars"? I've always seen them as 'Do-It-Yourself Rally Car Starter Kits' since that IS where they make all their names.

Not to mention they're essentially homolagation models for Group N.
dukenukem
Its a great car indeed but i would not call it ice cold. Definately one of my favorites.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(Phix @ Sep 26 2007, 10:05 AM) *
Really? People consider the STI and LanEvo's as "sports cars"? I've always seen them as 'Do-It-Yourself Rally Car Starter Kits' since that IS where they make all their names.

well said, a solid cool for the DYI factor.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Phix @ Sep 26 2007, 01:05 PM) *
Really? People consider the STI and LanEvo's as "sports cars"? I've always seen them as 'Do-It-Yourself *your perfect* Car Starter Kits' since that IS where they make all their names.

Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.