Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: aston martin db9 volante
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
PhotoDYL
spotted this in a parking lot. love the look of this car and the presence that it gives!!!

arnge
do i spot a Black SLK 55 AMG in the last pic ?
moe
God I love those cars. There's two of those, as well as two Vanquish S's in the uni parking lot.
aenox
so where in jersey did you spot that?
PhotoDYL
im in north east bergen county area. oh and i was going to take some photos of the merc but the owner came out and drove it away. i get afraid when i see the owners because they might flip me off...its happened... i actually see it pretty often so maybe next time ill have some pics..
aenox
ahh....your from way up there
dukenukem
you have wayyyy too much free time on your hands.
Patrick Ernzen
Beautiful cars, though, I actually prefer the V8 Vantage. I saw a Aston Martin DB AR1 today, but no camera. sad.gif
DB9
the back looks like it has no room, or is that just the pictures?
PhotoDYL
you would literally need twigs for your legs to fit in the bak.....

duke, can you explain please...
dukenukem
I think all new AMs are boring :\

And i see atleast one every day.
Mitlov
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 20 2007, 08:07 PM) *
And i see atleast one every day.

Good for you. For those of us who don't live in the same neighborhoods as the private-jet crowd, an Aston-Martin is something to be surprised by. I've never seen one in person.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 21 2007, 07:50 PM) *
Good for you. For those of us who don't live in the same neighborhoods as the private-jet crowd, an Aston-Martin is something to be surprised by. I've never seen one in person.

So take it from someone who has seen it in person ... they are boring.
Phix
Or take it from someone who has also seen them in person... they're 500x more gorgeous in person than in pics.

Also, duke is just biased towards British cars. He pretends to like two or so actual British cars just to give an illusion that he isn't 100% irrationally biased towards them.
dukenukem
and that was a joke.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Phix @ Sep 22 2007, 11:02 AM) *
Or take it from someone who has also seen them in person... they're 500x more gorgeous in person than in pics.

Also, duke is just biased towards British cars. He pretends to like two or so actual British cars just to give an illusion that he isn't 100% irrationally biased towards them.

i like Lotus, Noble, McLaren and Ariel. Thats 4.
Razor
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 23 2007, 09:06 PM) *
i like Lotus, Noble, McLaren and Ariel. Thats 4.

Noble and Lotus but not TVR? Why?
krazykohla
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Sep 21 2007, 06:50 PM) *

Yeah....the only times I see them is when I swing by the Aston Martin dealership or at an Exotic Car dealership. The Aston Martin DB9 Volante to me is sex on wheels. thumbs_up.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Razor @ Oct 4 2007, 01:17 PM) *
Noble and Lotus but not TVR? Why?

Because they suck.
Synesthesia
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 29 2007, 02:36 PM) *
Because they suck.

Except for the part where TVRs want to kill their drivers with lots of power + no technology resulting in lots of smoke and spinning about. That's pretty cool.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Oct 30 2007, 10:54 AM) *
Except for the part where TVRs want to kill their drivers with lots of power + no technology resulting in lots of smoke and spinning about. That's pretty cool.

they are also ugly, badly built, ugly, badly engineered, ugly and have the biggest fanboi following after the Skyrine.

And they all look like polished turds.
Razor
Explain to me again what you have against TVR, duke?
dukenukem
QUOTE(Razor @ Oct 31 2007, 09:58 PM) *
Explain to me again what you have against TVR, duke?

every time i see one i am reminded of your mom.
moe
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 31 2007, 06:24 PM) *
they are also ugly, badly built, ugly, badly engineered, ugly and have the biggest fanboi following after the Skyrine.
And they all look like polished turds.

You're not wrong, but I personally think the pre-facelift Cerbera can hardly be called ugly. They definitely ruined it later, but the original was one of the most beautiful coupes ever made IMO.

Synesthesia
Looks are obviously subjective, but I like the ridiculous look. I think the looks + stupid fast + extremely basic engineering makes a pretty unique/cool car. I didn't realize they had such fanboyism...hardly anyone ever talks about TVR.
spphoto.dk
how can this NOT be a beautiful car?

moe
Striking? Yes. Bold? Yes. Aggressive? Yes. Badass? Yes. Awesome? Yes. Do I love it? Yes.

Is it beautiful? No. While there's nothing wrong with the overall shape, the details are much too fussy. Don't get me wrong, I love the way the Sagaris looks...it's just not a beautiful car.
dukenukem
I am certain i could find better looking images on ratemypoop.com tongue.gif
Razor
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 15 2007, 11:30 AM) *
I am certain i could find better looking images on ratemypoop.com tongue.gif

Leave this thread. thumbs_up.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Razor @ Nov 15 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Leave this thread. thumbs_up.gif

Quit breathing.
Razor
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 16 2007, 01:12 AM) *
Quit breathing.

Outright die.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.