Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can the Testarossa get worse?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Razor
Bad to worse.

Source: Autoblog
moe
You fail on two counts

First off, I personally think the Testerossa is pretty badass.

Second, that's a 348 GTS...not a Testerossa.
dukenukem
The Ferrari Testarossa Harlequin
Tony Two Shoes
CarDesigner'09
Damn! It looks like some kid went wild in a painter's booth. That thing is hideous, I don't know why you do that to any car, much less a Ferrari. The owner deserves to have his hands cut off while he's asleep.....or not.
Razor
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Sep 10 2007, 10:58 AM) *
Second, that's a 348 GTS...not a Testerossa.

QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 10 2007, 10:58 AM) *
The Ferrari Testarossa Harlequin

duke is right, it's called the Testarossa Harlequin.

QUOTE(moethepaki @ Sep 10 2007, 10:58 AM) *
First off, I personally think the Testerossa is pretty badass.

Opinion. No fail for me. I think many would agree that the Testarossa is one of the worst Ferraris... ever. Except for maybe that thing Tony posted, which looks like the offspring of the P4/5 and whatever that hybrid was that had covered rear wheels. (it is a Ferrari, right?)
Marien
Isn't the harlequin thing not something of the VW Golf/Rabbit? Or is it something seperate of VW?
Razor
QUOTE(Marien @ Sep 10 2007, 06:52 PM) *
Isn't the harlequin thing not something of the VW Golf/Rabbit? Or is it something seperate of VW?

The original Harlequin was, yes. This is a private spin-off, AFAIK.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 10 2007, 05:05 PM) *
Opinion. No fail for me. I think many would agree that the Testarossa is one of the worst Ferraris... ever. Except for maybe that thing Tony posted, which looks like the offspring of the P4/5 and whatever that hybrid was that had covered rear wheels. (it is a Ferrari, right?)

Just Google "Testarossa" under images. It'll show up. In fact here's the link:

Well this is the very first picture in Google's image search (just some eye candy; it's Not Work Safe):
http://www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com/cars/..._Testarossa.jpg

And here is the weird thing:
http://www.automarket.ro/blog/wp-content/u...%20Speciale.jpg
It's called the Ferrari Testarossa F90 Speciale.
moe
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 11 2007, 02:05 AM) *

Yeah the second part was an opinion, but regardless of what the obviously retarded owner called it, that's still a 348 GTS, and not a Testerossa.
Blue Devil
and that's a bad photoshop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.