Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mercedes CLK-S
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
nismo

wtf.

Nice roof scoop.
goota
well you know. you gotta get more air into that engine thats in the back!
Razor
I'm going to find and kill whoever is responsible. Mark my words: heads will roll! shoot.gif
Tony Two Shoes
Is that really a CLK? Aside from the "racing mods," it doesn't look right to me; it looks off. Maybe it's just me...
clarkma5
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Jul 27 2007, 01:03 PM) *
Is that really a CLK? Aside from the "racing mods," it doesn't look right to me; it looks off. Maybe it's just me...

It is definitely a CLK with a CLS front end...and a roof scoop X.gif
WardLarson
oh dear god.

i need a cigarette. and i dont even smoke.
UserDrew
What shitty rims. I didn't know the hotwheels line sold any.
clarkma5
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Jul 28 2007, 02:28 AM) *
What shitty rims. I didn't know the hotwheels line sold any.

Haha, those are stock. I always wondered what Mercedes was thinking with those...
White RSX
QUOTE(Razor @ Jul 27 2007, 11:49 AM) *
I'm going to find and kill whoever is responsible. Mark my words: heads will roll! shoot.gif

Uh, why?
hexagone
despite the tacky add ons... and that the front end does look out of place, the actual job they did with putting the CLS front in isn't that bad.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 27 2007, 03:10 PM) *
It is a CLK with a CLS front end.

head.gif I couldn't put my finger on it -- that's why it didn't look right to me. This thread > me. sad.gif
nismo
QUOTE(hexagone @ Jul 28 2007, 03:50 PM) *
despite the tacky add ons... and that the front end does look out of place, the actual job they did with putting the CLS front in isn't that bad.

They did a great job at making it fit together nicely, and the panels don't look too bad. But.... no. It fails.
White RSX
QUOTE(nismo @ Jul 29 2007, 12:52 AM) *
They did a great job at making it fit together nicely, and the panels don't look too bad. But.... no. It fails.

I still don't understand.

It failed from the factory.
Vadvagool
Those rims remind me of the steelies on my civic...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.