Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst VW Passat EVER!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Diesel

redlinehappiness
Hahah wow. Where is this?
Mazdaspeed
holy crap! there's more grill than car, ridiculous! looks like something from a movie
Razor
QUOTE(Mazdaspeed @ Jun 24 2007, 08:10 PM) *
looks like something from a movie

Mazdaspeed
eets tyme to unpimp ze auto?
Razor
QUOTE(Mazdaspeed @ Jun 25 2007, 12:39 AM) *
eets tyme to unpimp ze auto?

Most definitely. Wrecking ball, catapult, or box drop? Actually, would VW do in one of their own? Answer is yes. Lions sometimes do eat their young. biggrin.gif
Tony Two Shoes
Does this thing have Lambo/scissor doors? I'll bet it does. bleh.gif
Cyclone
Ridge Racer!!!
ForeverVilleneuve
oh my fucking god.
Kill it. Quick
Marien
Although it really looks atrocious, somehow it looks like it's done well. I mean it's not all glued on body kit parts as you see sometimes. No ugly panel gaps etc.
White RSX
Start with shit and guess what the end product is?
b0mb3r
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jun 25 2007, 03:33 PM) *
Start with shit and guess what the end product is?

Please. The passat is a good car. Have you driven one?
White RSX
Why would I want to drive a family car? Let alone one built by VW.
Mitlov
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jun 28 2007, 02:10 PM) *
Why would I want to drive a family car?

Because sooner or later, you're going to knock somebody up, and once that happens, you're not going to have a lot of spare time to test-drive different options.

Trust me wink.gif
White RSX
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Jul 2 2007, 11:40 AM) *
Because sooner or later, you're going to knock somebody up

I'm pretty confident you don't know exactly the extent of my douchebaggery...
Phix
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 2 2007, 09:51 PM) *
I'm pretty confident you don't know exactly the extent of my douchebaggery...

Sweet jesus you're going to beat her stomach with a shovel?!
White RSX
Yep.

And I'll be the coolest guy on the internet for it.
redlinehappiness
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 3 2007, 12:20 AM) *
Yep.
And I'll be the coolest guy on the internet for it.

Pics or you're a liar.
goota
QUOTE(redlinehappiness @ Jul 2 2007, 09:35 PM) *
Pics or you're a liar.

not now! be patient and wait for it
CarDesigner'09
My God it's hideous! Looks like something from NFS, gone horribly wrong, somebody call the doctor. head.gif
Razor
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jun 25 2007, 09:08 AM) *
Ridge Ricer!!!

Fixed.

QUOTE(CarDesigner @ Jul 12 2007, 10:34 AM) *
My God it's hideous! Looks like something from NFS, gone horribly wrong, somebody call the doctor. head.gif

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. Looks like something out of Most Wanted or Carbon. Probably Carbon, with the "Autosculpt" feature and all.
Blue Devil
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jun 28 2007, 01:10 PM) *
Why would I want to drive a family car? Let alone one built by VW.

this is coming from someone that drives a "sporty" FWD car.... which could just barely beat that passat... Raspberry.gif
green73ta
That grill is somewhere between my Chrysler 300 and a Kenworth semi tractor!

Horrid. I like the Passat and would have bought one had the interior been a bit roomier for my fat ass.
WackoWizard
it's well done but it looks like crap...for one the wheels look way too small and the grill doesn't fit the car...if that kind of grill would have been on a Chrysler 300 it wouldn't look horrible but on the passat...
the owner should get a smack in the back of the head...at the least idiot.gif or maybe emot-fuckoff.gif ....yah the second one...
moe
QUOTE(WackoWizard @ Nov 12 2007, 05:58 AM) *
it's well done but it looks like crap...for one the wheels look way too small and the grill doesn't fit the car...if that kind of grill would have been on a Chrysler 300 it wouldn't look horrible but on the passat...
the owner should get a smack in the back of the head...at the least idiot.gif or maybe emot-fuckoff.gif ....yah the second one...

Look kid. You seem allright, really you do. Just stop bumping threads that haven't been viewed since god knows when. Just stick to the new stuff.
WackoWizard
like i have said before...sorry about bumping the threads...just didn't realize how old they were and there really aren't any new posts in this section...won't happen again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.