Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Neighbor's POS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
clarkma5
I don't know where the brake lights are. I don't know where the rear turn signals are. It has no windshield wipers. It looks retarded. I hate my neighbors.

Razor
Give it a nice stripe with your key.

J/K, but seriously, what the fuck is that shit? A custom job, no doubt, but it came out looking like a big Matchbox car from one of the "new" series.

Seriously no windshield wipers or headlights? Is that even legal?

You should have left the license plate unblurred so some lurker here could track 'em down and blow up the truck / shoot the owner.
clarkma5
It does have headlights, they're in their normal position behind the new grill. You just can't see them unless you look straight at them.
redls1bird
The brake lights are most likely in a led strip between the roll pan and and tailgate. They would also serve as turn signals.
Mazdaspeed
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:21 PM) *
It does have headlights, they're in their normal position behind the new grill. You just can't see them unless you look straight at them.

or theyre still there, flushly mounted and special paint. dont hate just because it's not your style clarkma... im sure he loves it, and for what its worth it seems to be done pretty cleanly
clarkma5
I'm sorry, this isn't ANYONE's style on this board. It's stupid. And whatever exhaust he has on it sucks.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:45 PM) *
I'm sorry, this isn't ANYONE's style on this board. It's stupid. And whatever exhaust he has on it sucks.

...exhaust = intake... ? biggrin.gif
clarkma5
...terrible joke.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 5 2007, 10:40 PM) *
...terrible joke.

Well at least it came off as a joke, that's a start.
mung35
I was looking at the buildings and I was thinking that it looked really familiar... then I saw it was you who posted... LOL! I don't think I've been over since these guys moved in...
clarkma5
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:15 PM) *
I was looking at the buildings and I was thinking that it looked really familiar... then I saw it was you who posted... LOL! I don't think I've been over since these guys moved in...

Actually the guy who owns this truck has been here the whole time (different apartment). He must've either just got this truck or just brought it to the apartment or something.
mung35
These aren't the assclowns who share the wall with you? Man, are you really gonna miss Stafford that much? dry.gif
clarkma5
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:27 PM) *
These aren't the assclowns who share the wall with you? Man, are you really gonna miss Stafford that much? dry.gif

Different assclowns. And you just watch, we'll get THE WORST neighbors possible at Valencia, just to spite you for saying that.
mung35
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:48 PM) *
Different assclowns. And you just watch, we'll get THE WORST neighbors possible at Valencia, just to spite you for saying that.

You picked the end unit. I wanted the units by the pool for the view of them women. cool.gif
clarkma5
Well, by getting the end unit we cut the odds of getting retarded neighbors in half.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 6 2007, 01:06 AM) *
Well, by getting the end unit we cut the odds of getting retarded neighbors in half.

A+ logic dance.gif
nismo
The taillights are probably a LED strip under the tailgate.
dukenukem
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:06 AM) *

And also the odds of seeing hot chiks skinny dipping by 100% canadian.gif
Marien
View on pool > lousy neighbors
White RSX
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jun 6 2007, 07:48 AM) *
And also the odds of seeing hot chiks skinny dipping by 100% canadian.gif

He never said they were hot.
dukenukem
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jun 6 2007, 10:59 AM) *
He never said they were hot.

He didnt say there weren't either.
nismo
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jun 6 2007, 12:10 PM) *
He didnt say there weren't either.

He is an engineering student... at an engineering college if I remember correctly.... so the odds are that they aren't.
mung35
Our school breakdown of chicks:
* 70% hot as fuck
* 20% hotter than that
* 5% your average hot
* 3% average
* 2% "outliers" wink.gif
nismo
Damn, then I retract my statement
mung35
QUOTE(nismo @ Jun 6 2007, 09:14 AM) *
He is an engineering student... at an engineering college if I remember correctly.... so the odds are that they aren't.

Also, I'm a business major at one of the hottest campuses (as rated by an independent source, some company that goes around reviewing schools on several criteria) and we also get great reviews for weather. Net net of it all... Hot Chicks. Mini Skirts.

firedevil.gif
clarkma5
I'll vouch for the fact that there are multitudes of attractive women at CalPoly and in SLO in general, even though I don't really care.
mung35
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 6 2007, 11:19 AM) *
I'll vouch for the fact that there are multitudes of attractive women at CalPoly and in SLO in general, even though I don't really care.

That's how hot our school is. Raspberry.gif
Phix
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 6 2007, 02:31 PM) *
That's how hot our school is. Raspberry.gif

It still didn't keep him from going to the darkside.... :/
mung35
QUOTE(Phix @ Jun 6 2007, 12:07 PM) *
It still didn't keep him from going to the darkside.... :/

That could have been before he got here...
Vadvagool
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 6 2007, 09:18 AM) *
Also, I'm a business major at one of the hottest campuses (as rated by an independent source, some company that goes around reviewing schools on several criteria) and we also get great reviews for weather. Net net of it all... Hot Chicks. Mini Skirts.

firedevil.gif

When do i get to visit you??
Goat
so, about that truck
mung35
QUOTE(Goat @ Jun 7 2007, 04:49 PM) *
so, about that truck

WOMEN. Get with the program. Gosh.
skr
It IS SLO...

mung, you should do what goota did. Dress up as Hard Gay and get ALL the chicks.
Synesthesia
If that truck had a different set of wheels and a few bits cleaned up, it'd look awesome. Oh, and a different color.
goota
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:35 PM) *
You picked the end unit. I wanted the units by the pool for the view of them women. cool.gif

Dont get your hopes up, the pool at valencia sucks. No women ever go in there, better chance of seeing women is getting a view of Ramona drive and looking across to people sitting in the sun in front of their house.

QUOTE(skr @ Jun 7 2007, 08:37 PM) *
It IS SLO...

mung, you should do what goota did. Dress up as Hard Gay and get ALL the chicks.

Hahaha fuck yes, im doing that again this year :]
colddayin-hell
That looks pretty nice, I like it.

Especially the colour.
mung35
QUOTE(colddayin-hell @ Jul 13 2007, 06:26 PM) *
That looks pretty nice, I like it.

Especially the colour.

Motion to ban? Did you read the rest of this thread? canadian.gif
Razor
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jul 14 2007, 05:03 AM) *
Motion to ban? Did you read the rest of this thread? canadian.gif

Motion to ban seconded. colddayin-hell, try this instead as a forum, you'll fit in PERFECTLY there.
Cyclone
QUOTE(mung35 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:15 PM) *
Our school breakdown of chicks:
* 70% hot as fuck
* 20% hotter than that
* 5% your average hot
* 3% average
* 2% "outliers" wink.gif

Clarkma's interest in the girls at your school breaks down as:

* 0% hot as fuck
* 0% hotter than that
* 0% your average hot
* 0% average
* 0% "outliers" wink.gif

I dunno how I missed this before!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.