Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maserati Granturismo
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
Eaststand
Well....... just look at it. Need I say more??

bing5500
I love it...amazing how just subtle revisions and changes on the lines of the previous GT have made a car that looks so much better. I know that some people hate that grill but that is what I love best about the car...reminds me of older Maseratis from the 50s.
b0mb3r
excellent design, and very very cool thumbs_up.gif
Mitlov
The front looks like a fish, the wheels are just odd, it only comes with an automatic. Otherwise, it's gorgeous and it has that Italian passion thing going on, but those three demerits knock it from frozen down to cool for me.

EDIT: Could a moderator please change my vote from "uncool" to "cool"? Thanks!
duality
I fucking hate the front design; the rest is alright.

I voted Nerdmobile, but come to think of it...it belongs in the Uncool.
moe
I voted Sub Zero. It looks absolutely gorgeous.
clarkma5
That picture makes me think "dustbuster", but it looks good from other angles and a Maserati 2-door is just always cool...more passionate than Porsche, less snooty than Ferrari. I give it a definite cool.
UserDrew
This can't be a nerd mobile. A corvair is a nerd mobile and there is no way in hell this is as nerdy as a corvair.
Tony Two Shoes
I voted sub zero because I have a lot of appreciation for the design and engineering behind Maseratis. And that is surely how I would vote if I were to drive it. But for some reason, I just cannot find this car, or any other Maserati, actractive. I think they are too akward. The best way I can describe it is that the design is too docsile.
Asher
An amazing looking car, sub-zero. Unfortunatley they'll all be bought by douchebags.
eighteenseconds
clarkma nailed it with "dustbuster". That's the only part I dislike..the sort of sucked-outwards front grille. I lovelovelove those headlights, though. Pure style.
ExoticTuner
If that's not frozen I don't know what is
nismo
This thing is sex.
CarDesigner'09
"sucked outward?" looks more sucked inwards, anyways, to all you people arguing over the fron end I say this: it's what sets it apart from the rest of the crowd (although at the prices these things sell at, I'd imagine the 'crowd' looks real good), it's like the Bangle Butt on the BMW 6 and 7's, except the GT is much easier to love that the bootlid on top of those BMWs. Gets a subzero from me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.