Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't click on wallpapers
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
clarkma5
Yeah, I'm having a weird issue on the site where, when I go to a page for wallpapers, I can only click on one thumbnail, and then my browser doesn't acknowledge anymore links to the wallpapers until I refresh the page. Then I still only get one more go at a time. So basically, I have to refresh the page everytime I want to look at one wallpaper. This is an issue that started semi-recently for me...doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
fiber optic
Works for me.
Clear cookies and cache? huh.gif
Diesel
hmm.. works for me too. I set it up so that when you click on a wallpaper, it loads it up in a new page or a new tab. perhaps it's your tab settings? it works fine for me. sad.gif
Phix
Works fine for me under Firefox.

Maybe your browser just does'nt like those of ... your lifestyle.
Eaststand
clear your cache and it should be fine.
clarkma5
Well I cleared my cache and it didn't help at all. I've been able to more accurately describe the issue, though.

While the thumbnails are loading, the page works properly. As soon as the thumbnails are done, all links cease to function and I get alternating orange and black horizontal lines across the side menu.
Diesel
wha??? screenshot please?
rush
i think im getting the same problem, heres my picture, non of the pictures are loading and my cache is clean and everything...not sure why this is happening
....only if i knew how to get the picture here tard.gif thx lol
Diesel
QUOTE(rush @ May 24 2007, 09:30 PM) *
i think im getting the same problem, heres my picture, non of the pictures are loading and my cache is clean and everything...not sure why this is happening
....only if i knew how to get the picture here tard.gif thx lol

go to www.divshare.com, upload picture, copy the forum code it gives you, and paste it here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.