Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flat Black SLR 722
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Tyler4
I came across this on another forum. I think itís hard for any SLR to look good, but this takes the cake for me. It looks very, very good.

eighteenseconds
holy shit. awesome.
infinity
Wow that car is actually scary looking. Freaking badass indeed.
hexagone
like a bat out of hell
Tony Two Shoes
drool3.gif period.
ExoticTuner
That is one of the most aggressive cars I've ever set my eyes on
Synesthesia
It all makes sense now. It's vulgar in an insanely mean/aggressive way. Before it was all vulgar and I didn't understand why.
arnge
Now that is Lord vader's car.
anubis
Its like some sort of bruce wayne weekend car! So smart! Great looking motor!
ExoticTuner
I must say, if I was buying one, I would wonder if I can order one in naked carbon-fiber (ala Zonda F) with a stripped-out interior
WardLarson
i still fucking hate the front end of this car. wtf is with the beak? no matter what someone does to an SLR that's all I ever see. that fucking beak.

other than the front, this car is tight as balls.
Phix
QUOTE(WardLarson @ May 7 2007, 10:44 AM) *
i still fucking hate the front end of this car. wtf is with the beak? no matter what someone does to an SLR that's all I ever see. that fucking beak.

other than the front, this car is tight as balls.

It's supposed to mimic the nose of an F1 car and the gigantic emblem is also the intake.
krazykohla
Who cares what it looks like...

they're all sold out. dry.gif

Actually...0-60 in 3.6 seconds is pretty damn impressive, and I really do think this thing is breathtaking. 5 stars from me.
White RSX
QUOTE(Phix @ May 7 2007, 10:29 AM) *
It's supposed to mimic the nose of an F1 car and the gigantic emblem is also the intake.

This statement can pretty much be summed up in the word "Tacky"
Phix
QUOTE(White RSX @ May 8 2007, 12:36 AM) *
This statement can pretty much be summed up in the word "Tacky"

Yeah, pretty much... an F1 car is more a plane than a car, anyway.
PAULIE_D
Looks so incredibly bad-ass in these pics. But I would like to see this car in person.

Flat black looks most spectacular on a '49 or '50 Ford hot rod.
Phix
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ May 11 2007, 01:15 AM) *
Looks so incredibly bad-ass in these pics. But I would like to see this car in person.

Flat black looks most spectacular on a '49 or '50 Ford hot rod.

Flat black wouldn't even look that good on the side of a dilapidated barn.
bankE46
thats funny... this page came up when i was using StumbleUpon. somebody with the user name "stuandclaire" added it. thumbs_up.gif
Phix
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ May 15 2007, 06:30 PM) *
thats funny... this page came up when i was using StumbleUpon. somebody with the user name "stuandclaire" added it. thumbs_up.gif

Sweet, you're a stumbler too?
bankE46
QUOTE(Phix @ May 15 2007, 06:34 PM) *
Sweet, your a stumbler too?

yea, its pretty cool. i find a lot of awesome scientific websites with it. its also good for photoshop tutorials and general graphic design stuff.
Drewsky
thats one of the meanest looking cars ive ever seen i want one
KoRn10
oh shit!! its amazing!!
Razor
QUOTE(Drewsky @ May 18 2007, 12:16 AM) *
thats one of the meanest looking cars ive ever seen i want one

Oh guess what... I don't. It's too cheap and boring as hell. Doesn't everyone have one just because they want them? rolleyes.gif

Honestly thought, pretty good for an SLR. They don't offer that stock, do they? That'd be amazing.
James Smith
One word - WANT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.