Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "naked at school" dream
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
clarkma5
This was prompted by an (admittedly odd) text message from a friend...

So, have you ever had dream(s) of being naked at school? Personally, I have, and one common thread is that somebody always drops off a pair of pants at the school office for me to wear in the middle of the day...weird. Anyway, thought it was an odd/interesting topic of conversation.
Tony Two Shoes
Yeah, I always dream of whipping it out and mushrooming my professor across the face.
green73ta
Mine has always been the naked at work version.
Cyclone
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Apr 16 2007, 07:34 AM) *
Yeah, I always dream of whipping it out and mushrooming my professor across the face.

laugh.gif

I had a dream I was naked at church once (which is weird cause I don't goto church) but there was a girl there who was also naked and we did the whistle.gif whistle.gif DS_Naughty2.gif DS_Naughty2.gif

Naked at school, I don't think I've ever had that one. As phix was saying last night the dreams I always had were the ones where I have something I really want then I wake up to realize it's just a dream. Those always suck, especially the dream where I had a Porsche 993 and I wake up to realize that I actually don't sad.gif
fiber optic
Never. Mine are about falling and every time I hit the ground/water I wake up.
clarkma5
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Apr 16 2007, 08:32 AM) *

...that sounds horribly depressing.
eighteenseconds
I've had it, but I was always wearing a t-shirt which i tried to stretch down to cover my ballz. I haven't had that dream in like a decade, though.
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 16 2007, 10:33 AM) *
...that sounds horribly depressing.

I don't have any control over it. If I did I'd dream about cupcakes and flowery fields or something.
A32
I have had that dream a few times when I was younger. In my dreams it always seemed like no one else cared, and that I am the only person making a big deal about it.
veritech
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Apr 16 2007, 08:32 AM) *

same. i get those all the time. sometimes it's not falling, just an object hitting me. for instance, i had a dream where i was playing basketball during recess back in my elementary school years, and someone passed me the ball and it went straight to my face and woke me up.
clarkma5
QUOTE(A32 @ Apr 16 2007, 12:54 PM) *
I have had that dream a few times when I was younger. In my dreams it always seemed like no one else cared, and that I am the only person making a big deal about it.

Yeah, mine too.
dukenukem
i have dreamt of doing with couple of the teachers in the classroom DS_Naughty2.gif
Tirminyl
I dreamt I was at home naked and answered the door. Most of the time I am destroying the world with my powers.
Razor
QUOTE(veritech @ Apr 16 2007, 03:59 PM) *
same. i get those all the time. sometimes it's not falling, just an object hitting me. for instance, i had a dream where i was playing basketball during recess back in my elementary school years, and someone passed me the ball and it went straight to my face and woke me up.

Same. Except mine was a squash raquet (or a squash ball, can't remember).
eighteenseconds
The whole 'hitting you in the face' and waking up thing is common. It seems to happen to everyone. I dreamt I was running down the sidewalk and a dude swung a shovel into my face just as i was coming around the corner. *boom* wake up.

Sometimes i'll feel like i'm falling through my bed and I'll wake up all freaking out due to the falling sensation.
White RSX
I haven't had a dream but once every couple months over the course about 10-11 years, so my sleep life is very uninteresting.
Halflifehavock13
Try a dream of BECOMING naked at school:

First hour: off with the hat
Second Hour: the shirt goes
Thrid hour....

You get the idea.
WardLarson
QUOTE(eighteenseconds @ Apr 16 2007, 05:00 PM) *
Sometimes i'll feel like i'm falling through my bed and I'll wake up all freaking out due to the falling sensation.

same with me. I'll be half asleep then all of a sudden jump up and freak out because it feels like i tripped or I was falling. it's weird and hard to explain.
Razor
QUOTE(White RSX @ Apr 16 2007, 08:38 PM) *
I haven't had a dream but once every couple months over the course about 10-11 years, so my sleep life is very uninteresting.

They say whether you know it or not, you always dream. Usually you just don't retain any recollection of it.
bankE46
never had this one, but ive been working on lucid dreaming lately, so my dreams have been increasing about whatever i decide. smile.gif
PAULIE_D
I always have this dream where I find myself back at school because there was an oversight and I missed one credit and had to go back. Then I wake up feeling stressed out. Or it's the dream where I find that I have missed a class for an entire semester without knowing it - then it's test day and I panic because I haven't been to class.
350Z
I had a dream where Phix had an R8....... Then he was arrested by Clarkma, I don't know why.
Cyclone
QUOTE(eighteenseconds @ Apr 16 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Holy shit I used to have dreams like that a lot when I was growing up. It'd scare the fuck out of me
moe
Nope, never had a naked dream...well not one where I wasn't naked for a reason.

My dreams are usually pretty relevant to my life. A week ago I had this dream where I convinced this girl to go out with me, and was about to kiss her, but was then woken up by a text message from her...that girl is now my girlfriend in real life... biggrin.gif
Razor
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Apr 17 2007, 01:13 AM) *
never had this one, but ive been working on lucid dreaming lately, so my dreams have been increasing about whatever i decide. smile.gif

I've been working on that skill too. Gotten pretty damn good at it too, but I haven't mastered the sex part yet. Fuck. thumbs_down.gif

QUOTE(350Z @ Apr 17 2007, 04:14 PM) *
I had a dream where Phix had an R8....... Then he was arrested by Clarkma, I don't know why.

thumbs_up.giflaugh.gif Clarkma arrested Phix because Phix doesn't deserve an Audi R8? I dunno. Raspberry.gif
krazykohla
You could kind-of say that I've had a "naked-at-school" dream, but it's actually more of a going-to-school-in-underwear-or-pajamas dream. I have had a couple of embarassing weird ones like this though..
White RSX
QUOTE(rZr @ Apr 16 2007, 08:28 PM) *
They say whether you know it or not, you always dream. Usually you just don't retain any recollection of it.

So I dream of blackness and don't remember it.
Razor
QUOTE(White RSX @ Apr 17 2007, 08:49 PM) *
So I dream of blackness and don't remember it.

You're a special case I guess. tongue_crossed-eyes.gif
bankE46
QUOTE(rZr @ Apr 17 2007, 06:58 PM) *
I've been working on that skill too. Gotten pretty damn good at it too, but I haven't mastered the sex part yet. Fuck. thumbs_down.gif

ive found that really intense stuff like flying over a city, blowing something up, or sex are hard to stay focused on. i tend to slip out of the dream when i try them. easy stuff like creating hundreds of mario coin blocks and jumping into them or smashing chandeliers all over people is a little easier. whistle.gif
Easton
tard.gif
Razor
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Apr 17 2007, 10:45 PM) *
ive found that really intense stuff like flying over a city, blowing something up, or sex are hard to stay focused on. i tend to slip out of the dream when i try them. easy stuff like creating hundreds of mario coin blocks and jumping into them or smashing chandeliers all over people is a little easier. whistle.gif

I'll try the coin block thing tonight... sounds like fun. I been driving before too, but I don't know what car it was.
ExoticTuner
You guys need to find something else to do in your lives.......
350Z
WTF? While they sleep they need to find something better to do?! What would you suggest? Do some house work? Learn another language perhaps? Tell us what do you do?
Phix
QUOTE(350Z @ Apr 18 2007, 05:15 AM) *
WTF? While they sleep they need to find something better to do?! What would you suggest? Do some house work? Learn another language perhaps? Tell us what do you do?

Probably crawls in to bed and brings along the whole BBQ range and cooks him up a mighty feast...
Razor
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 18 2007, 01:47 PM) *
Probably crawls in to bed and brings along the whole BBQ range and cooks him up a mighty feast...

I can cook steak in my dreams. I've tried. Raspberry.gif
bankE46
QUOTE(ExoticTuner @ Apr 18 2007, 05:00 AM) *
You guys need to find something else to do in your lives.......

thats exactly the reasoning to start lucid dreaming! its not something that occupies more than a few minutes of your waking life, and ive found it to be a very rewarding experience. why have dreams at all if you're not going to be a part of them, or simply forget them entirely? admittedly, most of the stuff ive done while lucid dreaming has been impulsive and generally based upon the surroundings in which i realize that im dreaming, but with practice i hope to be able to actively construct art within my dreams that i can incorporate into my freelance 3d work. what better way to tap into your deepest creative thoughts than by eliminating all distractions posed by the five senses?
Cyclone
QUOTE(350Z @ Apr 17 2007, 04:14 PM) *

Dreaming about Dieselstation is unhealthy.
tune
I've had this dream, except the school had a huge swimming pool and everyone from my year was in it. Probably stemmed from the last day of school where I slipped on someone's drink in front of the entire year and was laughed at by everyone....... I think I handled it well with a bow and a quick wave afterwards.
StreekG
i haven't had that dream since i was young, i never understood that dream... And why a lot of people have it.
Asher
QUOTE(eighteenseconds @ Apr 16 2007, 08:00 PM) *
The whole 'hitting you in the face' and waking up thing is common. It seems to happen to everyone. I dreamt I was running down the sidewalk and a dude swung a shovel into my face just as i was coming around the corner. *boom* wake up.

Bad when sleeping in class. thumbs_down.gif
one
i want to try lucid dreaming! biggrin.gif
Phix
Sometimes I dream I'm about to get attacked with a weapon. Sometimes it's a knife or gun. Or even when I'm falling like I get thrown out a building. Any sort of physical harm and I find myself IN THE DREAM saying "Wake up wake up wake up" before the bullet, knife, or impact hits/penetrates/occurs and pretty much at the last second I snap awake and I'm all paranoid.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Apr 23 2007, 02:23 AM) *
thats exactly the reasoning to start lucid dreaming! its not something that occupies more than a few minutes of your waking life, and ive found it to be a very rewarding experience. why have dreams at all if you're not going to be a part of them, or simply forget them entirely? admittedly, most of the stuff ive done while lucid dreaming has been impulsive and generally based upon the surroundings in which i realize that im dreaming, but with practice i hope to be able to actively construct art within my dreams that i can incorporate into my freelance 3d work. what better way to tap into your deepest creative thoughts than by eliminating all distractions posed by the five senses?

Whoa, my head just exploded... explode.gif
BarcaGaffer
I had a dream about options. Basically, I was studying for a final semester exam (a big exam) in which I needed to well in to pass the course. But my dilemma was, I was at home studying and the door bell rings. It's a hot chick, like a perfect 10 model babe who asks whether or not I would want to have sex with her for the whole day.

Option 1) Stick with her
Option 2) Tell her to fuck off and get back to studying

The dream ended quickly when I was woken up by my alarm but I think I would've chosen the girl because I could just repeat the subject, but a girl like that doesn't come very often biggrin.gif
Phix
QUOTE(BarcaGaffer @ May 20 2007, 06:23 AM) *
but a girl like that doesn't come very often biggrin.gif

...or at all if you're not good enough!

ZING!

*cough*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.