Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F430 "proof"
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Pages: 1, 2
GREENstreet7
Alright guys. For all of you who thought that I did not own this car, I CAN NOT wait to see all of your comments. If you still think that this car is "fake", I do not care. Im not trying to be an asshole and say that I have this car and you don't, I'm just saying that if these pics do not satisfy you , that's just to bad. Enjoy them eighteenseconds, because this car will run yours any day.

GREENstreet7
Lets see all those detective skills you guys showed beautifully in my last post
clarkma5
Hey, it's your car. Be warned you're kinda being an ass about it though, and we like to ban people like that.
WardLarson
your car can run eighteen's but his car looks 10x cooler than yours.
GREENstreet7
I specifically said I was not trying to be an ass about it. I just pointed out that you guys were being ass holes about the whole topic.
Doodsmack
haha, haters are so stupid.

beautiful car.

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 14 2007, 07:41 PM) *
Be warned you're kinda being an ass about it though

he is only returning the favor.
UserDrew
The pics satisfy. That wasn't so hard now was it?
A32
I'm glad you played along and posted the verification pictures. You have to understand that we have had a lot of people who were full of shit in the past.

That's a very nice car. The car cover shot is hott.

You are definitely a contender for coolest non-make-believe car on DS. Raspberry.gif
GREENstreet7
haha Thanx alot man. I didn't care that people doubted me a little it just got annoying that they were getting all pissy about the whole thing. Thanx though wink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
NorthPoint
Nice. thumbs_up.gif
WardLarson
well you have to admit, SOHOBapes and you joined at the same time, posting ferrari's and showing no proof. it was a misunderstanding but you can't blame the nonbelievers.
clarkma5
I also appreciate the improvement in grammar. Shows some respect for our ways.

As for the car...it's a Ferrari, so that speaks for itself. Personally speaking I prefer cars that aren't black, don't have tan interiors, have proper manual transmissions, and I'd rather have a Lambo than a Ferrari, but hey, there ya go.
Uwe
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 01:33 AM) *
Enjoy them eighteenseconds, because this car will run yours any day.

Take it to the Nurburgring and we'll see if it can do that with mine. tongue.gif

Joking... wink.gif Very nice car you have there. thumbs_up.gif
eighteenseconds
Well, like I was saying...took you a while to convince the owner to take the pics. Also, if you knew anything about cars you'd know a fucking Lancer can compete with a Lambo around a track. So your extra 150K was essentially wasted on image and not competition. Either way, the 430's a nice car. Props to the owner.
UserDrew
Kudos to good ol' JC for that one.
Cyclone
Well it still proves nothing. The fact that there are multiple pics with people other than yourself sitting behind the driver seat still leads us to say "BS" tongue.gif
ExoticTuner
Respect......

What do you do for a living? I'd love to be able to afford a car like that..............drool..............
Mr b00st
well greenstreet i'm glad you've formed an opinion of me without having ever met me.

nice fezza, too bad you're a prick.
Cyclone
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
WardLarson
LOL
Uwe
QUOTE(eighteenseconds @ Apr 15 2007, 09:34 AM) *
Well, like I was saying...took you a while to convince the owner to take the pics. Also, if you knew anything about cars you'd know a fucking Lancer can compete with a Lambo around a track. So your extra 150K was essentially wasted on image and not competition. Either way, the 430's a nice car. Props to the owner.

Oh, c'mon, 18seconds, there is a point where you have to stop. He posted the damned pics, now leave it at that.

And you know yourself that if you have two experienced drivers at the wheel the Lancer won't be as quick as the F430. Laptimes on the Hockenheim short circuit: Lancer Evo 8 1:17.2, F430 1:12.7. And I'm pretty sure the Lancer won't be able to do a sub 8min lap on the Nurburgring which the F430 does.
moe
Nice car. Shame about the owner...
GREENstreet7
First of all cycloe that makes no sense at all, and once again I don't care. You trying to find any stupid way to prove that this still isn't my car doesn't both me and no one cares. And, eighteenseconds, what's your deal? If you think a Ferrari is a waste of money then don't bother commenting on this post. I can't believe you can even say that, not because I have one but beacause in general people who like cars wouldn't say that. And by the way I'm not a prick at all, the people that doubted it were being pricks so I just went along with it. Im not cocky about my car at all and don't think I'm great because I own one.
GREENstreet7
Mr bOOst when did I form an opinion of you?
idiot
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 10:26 AM) *

The paper...
Tony Two Shoes
*insert foot into mouth*

You proved me, and some other people, wrong. Good work. I appologize for calling you a bullshiter and liar. And I don't think you came across like an asshole. But if you did, I don't blame you. I would've been way more of a prick about it than you were; I would've been an Eric Cartman prick about it. Anyway, good work proving me wrong and not running away with your tail between your legs.

Now, SOHObapes, would you like to chime in on this conversation? If you know what I mean.
Razor
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 15 2007, 04:08 AM) *
Well it still proves nothing. The fact that there are multiple pics with people other than yourself sitting behind the driver seat still leads us to say "BS" tongue.gif

I agree. Still could be the neighbor's car.
Mr b00st
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 10:26 AM) *

when you put a piece of paper on your window saying i was a female hygiene product, you dumb sack of bacon.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(rZr @ Apr 15 2007, 10:04 AM) *
I agree. Still could be the neighbor's car.

I am not picking specifically on you razor, but I am just using a quote from you as an example.

Leave this dood alone. He provided the pics. There are a lot of people out there who legitimately own Ferarris, Lambos, Porsches, etc... And I think it would be cool to have some of those folks on DS forums. And if we keep picking on these people, they will not want to be members.

Maybe my opinion is the minority. And maybe it is a neighbor's car. But for all of the shit this dood took and came through with pics, maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt. And if over time it turns out that it is not his car, then let the flaming commence. But until then...
Razor
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Apr 15 2007, 11:18 AM) *
I am not picking specifically on you razor, but I am just using a quote from you as an example.

Leave this dood alone. He provided the pics. There are a lot of people out there who legitimately own Ferarris, Lambos, Porsches, etc... And I think it would be cool to have some of those folks on DS forums. And if we keep picking on these people, they will not want to be members.

Maybe my opinion is the minority. And maybe it is a neighbor's car. But for all of the shit this dood took and came through with pics, maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt. And if over time it turns out that it is not his car, then let the flaming commence. But until then...

No, I completely agree with you. I used the word "could" as it was a hypothesis, and not a known fact and an accusation.

About the members with exotics: if you show up on a messageboard online and prove that you do, in fact, have an exotic, people's reactions will be nothing short of confused and possibly hostile. My first thoughts were "If he's rich enough to own one of these, what the hell is he doing here?"
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(rZr @ Apr 15 2007, 10:34 AM) *
No, I completely agree with you. I used the word "could" as it was a hypothesis, and not a known fact and an accusation.

About the members with exotics: if you show up on a messageboard online and prove that you do, in fact, have an exotic, people's reactions will be nothing short of confused and possibly hostile. My first thoughts were "If he's rich enough to own one of these, what the hell is he doing here?"

Sorry, I missed the hypothetical tone of your post.

Yeah, I realize that if you show-up on an internet forum with an exotic, you may be met with confusion and hostility. But having a lot of money does not make somebody exempt from wanting to interact on the internet and engage in some good ol' automotive discussions. I know that if I kicked it with rich assholes all day, I would want to kick it with some cool people at the end of the day and forget about being politically correct and worked-up about money.

With that said, thank you for being civil razor.
Razor
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Apr 15 2007, 11:46 AM) *
Yeah, I realize that if you show-up on an internet forum with an exotic, you may be met with confusion and hostility. But having a lot of money does not make somebody exempt from wanting to interact on the internet and engage in some good ol' automotive discussions. I know that if I kicked with rich assholes all day, I would want to kick with some cool people at the end of the day and forget about being politically correct and worked-up about money.

Couldn't agree more. thumbs_up.gif

QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Apr 15 2007, 11:16 AM) *
when you put a piece of paper on your window saying i was a female hygiene product, you dumb sack of bacon.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif thumbs_up.gif
GREENstreet7
haha nice description but it wasn't very funny you could have just said douche .. Honesltly I had no idea what that whole sign meant, someone just said put that in the windsheild of the car for proof so I did it. It really wasn't aimed toward you at all, I just thought thats maybe what people did. Calm down.

Why can't some of you pepole just ecept that the car is mine? And just because I have this car means I can't be on a forum? That makes no sense at all. And for one I don't hang out with "rich pepole" all day and its not polite to talk about money especially someone eles. Im not a filthy rich bastard who lives in a gigantic house on a hill, infact I'm far from it. So can we get over that please.

And tony two shoes thanks for understanding smile.gif
Halflifehavock13
Give it a few weeks, a few additional threads with more pics and maybe a track visit or two, and they'll believe you.
skr
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 09:18 AM) *
haha nice description but it wasn't very funny you could have just said douche .. Honesltly I had no idea what that whole sign meant, someone just said put that in the windsheild of the car for proof so I did it. It really wasn't aimed toward you at all, I just thought thats maybe what people did. Calm down..

LOLOL

That's what people DO. This is just the first time the forum has seen b00st respond to it.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Apr 15 2007, 10:16 AM) *

I need to see a pic of a sack of bacon with a piece of paper next to it that says "b00st is a feminine hygiene product."
Raspberry.gif DS_Naughty2.gif firedevil.gif
GREENstreet7
haha oh so I guess it is what pepole do .... not my fault no one likes you boost firedevil.gif so I'm not sorry at all
WardLarson
keep it up and maybe people will prove their cars by writing 'GREENstreet7 is a douche' on a paper.
Mr b00st
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 02:39 PM) *
haha oh so I guess it is what pepole do .... not my fault no one likes you boost firedevil.gif so I'm not sorry at all

you'll fit in great around here, another douchebag who doesn't know shit and likes to talk big on the internet.

like i said, i believe you have a ferrari. I also believe you're a dumb sack of bacon.
GREENstreet7
k
porschedream
Well congrats on the car!
krazykohla
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 15 2007, 10:18 AM) *
haha nice description but it wasn't very funny you could have just said douche .. Honesltly I had no idea what that whole sign meant, someone just said put that in the windsheild of the car for proof so I did it. It really wasn't aimed toward you at all, I just thought thats maybe what people did. Calm down.

Why can't some of you pepole just ecept that the car is mine? And just because I have this car means I can't be on a forum? That makes no sense at all. And for one I don't hang out with "rich pepole" all day and its not polite to talk about money especially someone eles. Im not a filthy rich bastard who lives in a gigantic house on a hill, infact I'm far from it. So can we get over that please.
And tony two shoes thanks for understanding smile.gif

Don't worry too much about people instantly judging you. This is the internet after all, they don't care who's behind the screen, just what's presented in front of them. I can almost garountee that you meet any of these guys face to face and they'd be all bark and no bite, maybe even non-confrontational.

I personally LOVE your car, if it's yours or not. I also do believe that you don't need to be rich to own one aswell, and not all people who own Lambos and Ferraris are mansion-on-the-hill-owning self-centered douches. I personally LOVE the F430, and I'm sure you have a blast in it. Black looks great on it, and the interior looks extra luxurious. I'm sure that car was hard-earned and you take great care of it. Kudos to you for posting up some awesome pics. Favor: can you post high-res pics too?

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and don't take things too personally. People will warm up to you more when you post more and let them get to know you a little better.
GTR6guy
That car looks great in black!
infinity
QUOTE(krazykohla @ Apr 15 2007, 09:04 PM) *
I also do believe that you don't need to be rich to own one as well
How can you own a Ferrari without gobs of money? I know you don't have to be a millionaire, but being quite wealthy is probably the only way someone could afford a new Ferrari. They cost over 3 times what most people earn in a year. If you can afford a Ferrari - you're rich.
Cyclone
Financing. I found a F355 for $2100 a month. I could afford that if I really wanted to
krazykohla
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 15 2007, 11:33 PM) *
Financing. I found a F355 for $2100 a month. I could afford that if I really wanted to

Tis true...a lot of people can actually afford one I'm sure, but they would most likley have to sacrifice plenty of extra money on the fixes, maintenance, and of course, insurance (Which is why most people don't go right ahead and take out that three-figure loan).
krazykohla
'GREENstreet7'

QUOTE(SOHObapes @ Apr 10 2007, 06:38 AM) *
Yea true, but I'm a huge shoe collector and have been since High School. I love BAPE shoes because of their exclusiveness, and my company is located a street down from 91 greene street where the store is. I'm also really into Nike SB Dunks. I'm a kid at heart.

Wait...someone most likely already noticed this, but uhh...wtf?
Cyclone
Detective KrazyKohla on the case. Would be more interesting if his company was on 7 Greene Street.

Surely someone who owns such a car and owns a company wouldn't mind saying what the name of it is. I notice he's completely avoiding that. I don't mind saying what company I work for, Mobile Media Enterprises. In fact I could but wrong but I'm mostly sure anyone who owns their own company would want the name out there.
VVTL-i GT-S
QUOTE(krazykohla @ Apr 15 2007, 09:04 PM) *
I personally LOVE your car, if it's yours or not.

That made me giggled for a bit... Raspberry.gif
krazykohla
QUOTE(VVTL-i GT-S @ Apr 16 2007, 08:12 AM) *
That made me giggled for a bit... Raspberry.gif

Yeah =p I'm pretty good at making statements that contradict themselves... DS_Naughty2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.