Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F430
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Pages: 1, 2
GREENstreet7
heres acouple pics of my f430 .. not great though ill try to get some better ones soon ... got one cool one with a gallardo though at a dealership i was at though, it was with my fone so it might not be great quality ... ill try to get some pics of my other car up pretty soon too .... enjoy

sorry bout the kid in the front seat, its my neightbors kid

idiot
What's up with all the new rich members posting their exotics :o
Mazdaspeed
damn, i should post pics of my 430 soon
Phix
QUOTE(idiot @ Apr 12 2007, 11:58 PM) *
What's up with all the new rich members posting their exotics :o

...assuming they're not full of shit.

QUOTE(Mazdaspeed @ Apr 12 2007, 11:59 PM) *
damn, i should post pics of my 430 soon

Shit, I just picked up my Veyron today. Maybe I should make a thread.
Dr. Strangelove
What these guys are trying to say is that they would like to see some proof that you own your car. Its really not that big of a deal. They never asked me to post pics of my Sentra with a paper saying "Boost is a douche" on the windshield. So take it as a compliment that everyone doesn't believe you, write on a piece of paper that DS is full of elitist assholes, and take a pic it on the windshield of the Ferrari. Post a pic of it and then we can all get over this, and actually compliment you for buying a car that most of us only dream about owning.

Love the car, though red would have been my choice. What gearbox did you go with? Everyone here seems to lean towards the traditional box, but I know that I would have a tough time choosing which one to go with. I am sure I would get the standard, but the LC and quick shifts do have an appeal. Anyways welcome to the board, enjoy the stay, and most importantly... come down to Arizona so I can drive your car.
Diesel
ugh. i hate you and love you at the same time.
UserDrew
Nice fone pics you have there. What type of fone pics do you have? Do you still use a standard fone or a wireless fone connected through your house?

Sorry, I have to get my digs in because I will never own a Ferrari.
ExoticTuner
A Red Novitec Tuned F430 with a manual box please
VVTL-i GT-S
The driver looks like he's only 17...
GREENstreet7
the kid in the seat is my neightbors son, hes 16
Cyclone
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Apr 13 2007, 12:34 AM) *
What these guys are trying to say is that they would like to see some proof that you own your car. Its really not that big of a deal. They never asked me to post pics of my Sentra with a paper saying "Boost is a douche" on the windshield. So take it as a compliment that everyone doesn't believe you, write on a piece of paper that DS is full of elitist assholes, and take a pic it on the windshield of the Ferrari. Post a pic of it and then we can all get over this, and actually compliment you for buying a car that most of us only dream about owning.

Love the car, though red would have been my choice. What gearbox did you go with? Everyone here seems to lean towards the traditional box, but I know that I would have a tough time choosing which one to go with. I am sure I would get the standard, but the LC and quick shifts do have an appeal. Anyways welcome to the board, enjoy the stay, and most importantly... come down to Arizona so I can drive your car.

People call bs because 90% of the people who sign up here with cars like this are in fact, full of shit.
GREENstreet7
yeah i know what their saying its just annoying people have to doubt that its mine but what ever i get it.... ill get guys a pic with "Boost is a douche" in the winsheild this weekend if i can .... ill try to get some better pics up of it too if i can

and the phone pic were taken with a cell phone, they have cameras on them now and i dont bring my camera to every dealerhship i go to ... it just so happened i parked infront of a gallardo and i thought it would be a nice pic.
VT STI
I think some of the reason they don't believe you is because of your grammar, usually people that own Ferrari's have better grammar then you have shown...not trying to hammer you, just giving my opinion.
Mazdaspeed
QUOTE(VT STI @ Apr 13 2007, 11:12 AM) *
I think some of the reason they don't believe you is because of your grammar, usually people that own Ferrari's have better grammar then you have shown...not trying to hammer you, just giving my opinion.

english may not be his first language tho
infinity
QUOTE(VT STI @ Apr 13 2007, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Mazdaspeed @ Apr 13 2007, 12:25 PM) *
english may not be his first language tho
But he did make this post... http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=21182
eraser_rx
QUOTE(VT STI @ Apr 13 2007, 08:12 AM) *

and also, he never answered the question "which phone did you use to take those pictures?".....he is just trying to defend that he is using a phone cam....

soon i'll be posting my Veron with my phone cam.....and photoshop in "Boost is a douche"......
infinity
i has an Porshe 959 but i not having a digi cam or cell fone so i cant show u guys LOLZ sry! smug2.gif
eighteenseconds
I love how both members say "I'll take a pic with a sign IF I CAN" or "if i have time".

wtf? if it's your car, go into your garage and do it. I did it with mine, and *gasp* it took me 2 minutes! If you have time to post on here, you have time to take a pic.
The "if i have time" crap just sounds like "if i have time to call up the REAL owner and get him to do it and send me the pic" or just an excuse.

I don't think anyone's trying to offend, but the horrible use of grammar by BOTH the brand new members who both happen to have Ferraris is a little odd.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Apr 13 2007, 11:35 AM) *
i has an Porshe 959 but i not having a digi cam or cell fone so i cant show u guys LOLZ sry! smug2.gif

Shut the fuck up! j/k Raspberry.gif
green73ta
Cyclone
Let's not forget this guy claims he lives in AZ but his IP resolves to New York which I know could be an error, but the ISP it resolves to isn't available in AZ. I call 100% total bs till I see some proof. And no "If I have time" shit either
GREENstreet7
haha i actually laughed at alot of your comments cause there actually pretty funny (not all of you)... i dont understand why you guys want to prove that this car is bull shit so badely but maybe thats just what you like to do to people ... and i also dont understand the phone question? i was at a dealership with my car and i pulled infront of a gallardo and i took a picture of it with my phone which a camera on it wtf dont you get ? This weekend i WILL get that picture to you along with other ones just to shut you pepole up who think its fake .. also sorry about the grammar i type these things really quickly so it might be alittle messed up .. you dont have to an english teacher to own a ferrari last time i checked.
eighteenseconds
Why not go take the picture right now?
Surely you must have access to a piece of paper and a writing instrument. We all know you have a cameraphone..so chop chop. get to it.
Cyclone
18s to this date you're the only person who has ever posted a pic of your car with a sign proving that its yours.. even the video you made. Of course, Elise's and such aren't triple digit priced cars so we don't totally scrutinize people claiming they own one.

The two members here who 'have' Ferrari's are full of shit till they provide proof. It's not us, any forum will do it, but we just don't tolerate as much bullshit as other forums do. 90% of the time when we call a member out on wanting proof, or even having proof that it's not their car, they come up with some excuse to not get pics and then never show up again.
clarkma5
Alright, I hate to hound on this, but I'm going to agree with Cyclone. SOHO and GreenStreet are both ferrari owning Scottsdale residents who joined at similar times and have similar IPs that trace back to an ISP that only serves the greater New York City metropolitan area. GreenStreet joined and immediately backed up SOHO's claims of Ferrari ownership. So my guess is either...one person who's lying or a couple friends on the same ISP who are lying. Not to mention the background of the pictures for Greenstreet's pics looks way too lush for the Arizona desert.

Comments?
redlinehappiness
Also if you notice It's SOHOBape and GREENstreet7 as well as both of them apologizing for having kids in the pictures.
Cyclone
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 13 2007, 03:23 PM) *
Alright, I hate to hound on this, but I'm going to agree with Cyclone. SOHO and GreenStreet are both ferrari owning Scottsdale residents who joined at similar times and have similar IPs that trace back to an ISP that only serves the greater New York City metropolitan area. GreenStreet joined and immediately backed up SOHO's claims of Ferrari ownership. So my guess is either...one person who's lying or a couple friends on the same ISP who are lying. Not to mention the background of the pictures for Greenstreet's pics looks way too lush for the Arizona desert.

Comments?

Greenstreet claims to be in AZ yet if you look at the F430's censored tag, you can see hints of blue. AZ tags have no blue in them....NY tags however do have blue in them
krazykohla
There's an easy answer to all of this...

He's durnk.
redlinehappiness
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 13 2007, 03:36 PM) *
Greenstreet claims to be in AZ yet if you look at the F430's censored tag, you can see hints of blue. AZ tags have no blue in them....NY tags however do have blue in them

The 430 doesn't have NY plates. Also NY cars have to have front plates.
SOHObapes
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 13 2007, 03:23 PM) *

Comments?

Yes I do have a comment. I can't explain the reason why this guy joined and just so happened to post pictures of his Ferrari at the same time as mine. Maybe he's full of shit, and maybe he's not. I WILL say that I have no idea who he is and your wrong about my IP adress being from New York because although I have a business there, I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ. I also wouldn't be stupid enough to make a second profile of a person with a Ferrari who supports that he's seen my car. And i WILL post the pictures that all of you have been asking for when I get the chance, so don't get your panties in a bunch. And I could care less if you believe that I really do own my cars or not, because in the end, lieing about it on a forum isn't going to get me anywhere closer to owning one so why would I? Believe me or not, I honestly do not care.

QUOTE(redlinehappiness @ Apr 13 2007, 03:31 PM) *
Also if you notice It's SOHOBape and GREENstreet7 as well as both of them apologizing for having kids in the pictures.

I have no control over the names people make, so maybe this guy is just trying to make me seem like a fake, I don't know.
porschedream
Just a note, in the picture which contains the F430 and Gallardo, the F430 contains a chrome/silver license plate cover. In the pictures which appear to be taken at a house, the license plate cover is black. And correct meif i'm wrong but the interior also appears black, not the same as the colour in the other pictures.
Cyclone
Green7, what kinda camera do you have? The pictures look really good
clarkma5
QUOTE(SOHObapes @ Apr 13 2007, 02:57 PM) *
I WILL say that I have no idea who he is and your wrong about my IP adress being from New York because although I have a business there, I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ.

Just FYI...

Results: 67.81.66.2 => ool-43514202.dyn.optonline.net (Optimum Online = NYC Metro ISP)
And every resolver comes up with nothing from the other IP, but Cyclone tells me it resolves to somewhere in Virginia.

Not saying that's definitive proof because sometimes IPs resolve funny, but just telling you that I'm not crazy and those are how it's working out on my end.
Razor
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 13 2007, 01:56 PM) *
haha i actually laughed at alot of your comments cause there actually pretty funny (not all of you)... i dont understand why you guys want to prove that this car is bull shit so badely but maybe thats just what you like to do to people ... and i also dont understand the phone question? i was at a dealership with my car and i pulled infront of a gallardo and i took a picture of it with my phone which a camera on it wtf dont you get ? This weekend i WILL get that picture to you along with other ones just to shut you pepole up who think its fake .. also sorry about the grammar i type these things really quickly so it might be alittle messed up .. you dont have to an english teacher to own a ferrari last time i checked.

The grammar in that is like that of a 12 year old. After this comment, I agree with Cyclone: 100% BS and I'm even willing to go as far as to say it's his neighbor's Ferrari and he is the kid sitting in it. Probably worked something like this:

"Hey Mr. Johnson! New car?"
"Yes, would you like to get a picture in it?"
"Sure!"
/posts to DS and claims it's his.

That coupled with all the other inaccuracies make this a total BS showing.
idiot
Why do all exotic car owners post such small pictures?... maybe they don't have money left for a camera? XD
Uwe
Come on, guys, lets give him the shadow of doubt and wait for the "whoever is a douche" paper...

... and if it doesn't come: Rip him to pieces! firedevil.gif
eighteenseconds
QUOTE(SOHObapes @ Apr 13 2007, 02:57 PM) *
I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ.

And i WILL post the pictures that all of you have been asking for when I get the chance

When you get the chance? Is the car not 20 feet away in your garage? Take 2 minutes and people will lay off. Take longer (like you are presently) and people will assume you're bullshitting us.
green73ta
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 13 2007, 05:19 PM) *
Green7, what kinda camera do you have? The pictures look really good

Ozi
i agree with porschedream. Black interior and silver license plate holders at the dealer and orange interior and black license plate holder in your own pictures. What kind of camera phone takes pictures that high of resolution ? So both of you guys have time to post here and read comments, it takes less time than that to take a picture with your car. After all you own it right ? I seriously don't believe anyone owning ferrari's posting in these forums unless its their dad's or neighbor's whatever. Hell if I owned a ferrari I wouldn't even bother posting on wallpaper forums.
Phix
Actually, the seats are tan at the dealership. Look closer.
Tony Two Shoes
Fuck! You guys caught me. Do you want to see a pic of my run-of-the-mill Nissan family sedan with a piece of paper on the windshield that says "Greenstreet7 and SOHOBapes are major fucking douche bags and liars and bullshiters?" I will if you want me to. biggrin.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(Ozi @ Apr 13 2007, 11:16 PM) *
i agree with porschedream. Black interior and silver license plate holders at the dealer and orange interior and black license plate holder in your own pictures. What kind of camera phone takes pictures that high of resolution ?

Um camera phones are doing 2mp these days. Mine is 1mp....
eraser_rx
^ well.....i know 2mp camera phone canNOT produce such sharpness....they do have the resolution...but the sharpness and the color saturation in those ferrari pics is way beyond what 2mp camera phones can do.....i know you might say it's the sonyericsson k800i which is a 3mp camera phone....but like i said before, the sharpness and the color is still not comparable to any digital camera.....
GREENstreet7
anyone whos saying these cars are different is fucking retarded and doesnt know shit ... if you look at the licencse plates there all chrome its just a reflection on the plates in the drive way ..... its created by the sun ..... and i have better things to do then take pictures of my car all day so thats why i dont post pictures every day .... but just for you guys im going to go right now and take some .. theyll b up in like 30 min ...... and as for me living i scottsdale ... i also have a house in new jersey were i grew up so the pictures i take now will be "lush" because thats where i am ... and if you didnt know you can ship cars across the country ... just incase thats bull shit as well
eighteenseconds
No one asked for "pictures every day". The truth is, if you have time to post on an internet forum post after post trying to convince us its your car, you have time to walk down the hall and snap a photo with your trusty cameraphone and post it. This would take less than 5 minutes. In conclusion, you're still full of bullshit.
GREENstreet7
actually i dont post after every comment so stop trying to find more reasons that prove this isnt my car because you dont make any sense .... and it takes more than 5 minutes to get pictures on this site buddy .... ill have your pictures up by tonight at the latest maybe soon .. proving to this isnt my car isnt my priority .... sorry pal rolleyes.gif ....... cant wait to see your comments after the pics ... im sure your going to be more than satisfied
idiot
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 02:50 PM) *
anyone whos saying these cars are different is fucking retarded and doesnt know shit ... if you look at the licencse plates there all chrome its just a reflection on the plates in the drive way ..... its created by the sun ..... and i have better things to do then take pictures of my car all day so thats why i dont post pictures every day .... but just for you guys im going to go right now and take some .. theyll b up in like 30 min ...... and as for me living i scottsdale ... i also have a house in new jersey were i grew up so the pictures i take now will be "lush" because thats where i am ... and if you didnt know you can ship cars across the country ... just incase thats bull shit as well

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 03:16 PM) *
actually i dont post after every comment so stop trying to find more reasons that prove this isnt my car because you dont make any sense .... and it takes more than 5 minutes to get pictures on this site buddy .... ill have your pictures up by tonight at the latest maybe soon .. proving to this isnt my car isnt my priority .... sorry pal rolleyes.gif ....... cant wait to see your comments after the pics ... im sure your going to be more than satisfied

It seems like your "apostrophe", "shift" or "caps lock" key are broken, and the only punctuation mark you use is "." and "quote". Time to change keyboard?
GREENstreet7
its a forum i can use WhAt ....EvEr kind of punctuation and capitalization i feel like using ..... im pretty sure but not possitive that what you said has nothing to do with cars ... ill check it out though maybe it does
clarkma5
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 01:59 PM) *
its a forum i can use WhAt ....EvEr kind of punctuation and capitalization i feel like using ..... im pretty sure but not possitive that what you said has nothing to do with cars ... ill check it out though maybe it does

It's important here. We have a habit of running all sorts of people off with pitchforks and torches, including those whose grasp of grammar, spelling, or proper capitalization puts them at a simian level. Maintaining some standards for those sorts of things makes the entire board more readable. So don't just type shitty assuming we don't care...
eighteenseconds
QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 11:16 AM) *

My god you're a fucking retard.

I never said you posted after every comment. Yet..when I commented last you posted immediately after...making yourself into either a liar or a dumbass.

And guess what, it DOESN'T take more than 5 minutes to post an image on this site. Why the fuck would it? I posted pics of my car, and even a 30 second video of myself going downstairs and starting it up. Guess what? It took about 3 minutes.

The only reason I don't think this is your car is because you seem adamant about defending yourself saying it is your car, but you don't have 3 minutes to snap a photo or two? What happened to this "pics will be up in 30 minutes"? It's been a few hours now. Then you say "I've got better things to do"... and then show up here defending yourself again. So no, you DON'T have better things to do, because you're proving it by showing up and posting all this useless text, with not a single image.

Also, even when you FINALLY post the pics, its taken so fucking long that it proves my theory that you're just calling up the REAL owner and trying to get him to take the pics for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.