Phix
I propose a mandatory swear censor.
clarkma5
Fuck off.
Phix
How DARE you!

CHILDREN might read this!
krazykohla
What the fudge are you guys talking about?

Who the heck taught you to speak you fricken a-holes.

Give me a flippin break.

WTF????
WardLarson
FUCK THAT
dukenukem
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
krazykohla
=O!

You people make baby Jesus cry!
infinity
Did someone mention Jesus!?

WardLarson
Henceforth this thread is the official 'Jesus LOL' thread of DS.

infinity
Oh well in that case...

Diesel
FRAK OFF!

/end gay battlestar galactica swearing mode.
Mazdaspeed
sacrilegious.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Apr 3 2007, 10:22 PM) *
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and so on and so forth...
Cyclone
Your computer actually has a built in swear censor. It's usually a round (and sometimes square) button on the front of the case labeled with a O that has a little line going through the top of it. If you press and hold this for 4 seconds it enables the swear censor and will keep you safe from the internet.
Flaw
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 9 2007, 01:23 AM) *
Your computer actually has a built in swear censor. It's usually a round (and sometimes square) button on the front of the case labeled with a O that has a little line going through the top of it. If you press and hold this for 4 seconds it enables the swear censor and will keep you safe from the internet.

/me dissappears for 5 minutes

Fuck you liar.
arnge
LOL . now you have to admit , that was funny.
White RSX
One thing I would say is avatars should stay fairly clean. Hopping on at work with tits and asses hanging out onto my desk just aren't the best way to kick off conversation.

Otherwise, fuck that. Damn.
infinity
I'd agree with RSX, sometimes I hop on DS during a boring class or at the coffee shop and some of the avatars are definitely not something you want to catch the attention of others around you as being inappropriate. In terms of censorship of words - I don't think theres a problem with it here on DS, the occasional damn or shit or fuck isn't going to kill anyone. Most people on here are at least college-aged and hearing such words shouldn't really be anything out of the ordinary. I'd propose an avatar image censor though - thats a great idea.
Phix
QUOTE(infinity935 @ Apr 10 2007, 05:38 PM) *
I'd agree with RSX, sometimes I hop on DS during a boring class or at the coffee shop and some of the avatars are definitely not something you want to catch the attention of others around you as being inappropriate. In terms of censorship of words - I don't think theres a problem with it here on DS, the occasional damn or shit or fuck isn't going to kill anyone. Most people on here are at least college-aged and hearing such words shouldn't really be anything out of the ordinary. I'd propose an avatar image censor though - thats a great idea.

Wait, what? You think I'm serious?
Cyclone
I agree about the avatars actually... the solution however is Firefox adblock. Some of the images avatars aren't very work safe so I've blocked a few.
infinity
The best solution, I think, would be to simply require members with inappropriate avatars to change/remove them...

QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 10 2007, 05:45 PM) *
Wait, what? You think I'm serious?
Actually I wasn't sure if you were or not so I figured while I was posting I might as well say it was unnecessary which apparently you weren't serious about anyways so its not an issue.
Tony Two Shoes
Does anybody have a problem with my avatar? I don't see why you would -- it's just a celebration of love between two people. biggrin.gif
Diesel
QUOTE(Tony Two Shoes @ Apr 14 2007, 08:11 AM) *
Does anybody have a problem with my avatar? I don't see why you would -- it's just a celebration of love between two people. biggrin.gif

yes i do have a problem with it in that the size is too big and gets distorted. here it is in proper 100x100 size

and you too Infinity

WardLarson
this thread needs more JesusLOL pics.
Marien
WFT, did Diesel just changed his own avatar? The Alfa is nice but the spinning block is way better

Oh, and Infinity's avatar always makes me think of chicken
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(Diesel @ Apr 14 2007, 02:57 PM) *
yes i do have a problem with it in that the size is too big and gets distorted. here it is in proper 100x100 size

and you too Infinity

Thanks, but now you can't see their asses. Either way, I am far too lazy and unambitous to do it myself.
Pinecone
The spinning block cannot be beat.
infinity
QUOTE(Diesel @ Apr 14 2007, 03:57 PM) *
and you too Infinity

Thanks Diesel heart.gif it looks a bit less like a chicken now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.