Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: krazykohla
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
green73ta
Hey baby, wanna ride around in my new car?

McKhaos
WTF , are you like the redneck Donald Trump ?
Goat
AWWWWWWWWESOME
midnightdorifto
Someone here has style, class, and high taste in automotive pursuits. I think Jeremy Clarkson was right, the third-gen > Enzo.
Phix
That... is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life and I think I want to cry. sad.gif
fiber optic
laugh.gif I can't restrain my laughter.
krazykohla
Soooooooo.............is there a Viper hiding behind that? laugh.gif

l.....m........a...........o. Looks like the middle is caving in. Freaking hilarious!
dcho
as a civil engineer, (im sure clark wouuld appreciate this too) i cant begin tell you how poorly designed that structure is
clarkma5
QUOTE(dcho @ Feb 19 2007, 11:17 AM) *
as a civil engineer, (im sure clark wouuld appreciate this too) i cant begin tell you how poorly designed that structure is

I don't think you need to be an engineer of any sort to see how unsound that car is structurally.
slip
ballllinnnn'

So, what's the asking price?
Windshield
The worst part is that it required at least two F-bodies to build.
slip
QUOTE(Windshield @ Feb 19 2007, 05:16 PM) *
The worst part is that it required at least two F-bodies to build.

as if they'll be missed rolleyes.gif
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(slip @ Feb 19 2007, 02:23 PM) *
as if they'll be missed rolleyes.gif

Do I detect a hint of jealousy?

Don't deny it, deep down in the cockles of your heart, a part of you yearns to do smoky burnouts in the Dairy Queen parking lot while blasting Whitesnake and smoking Marlboro reds. It's a part of all of us. You can't supress it much longer. There's something magical that happens when you get behind the wheel of an F-body. Or maybe that's Peyote residue from the previous 3 owners (who, coincidentally, are all in jail now for dealing meth at an elementary school.) One way or another, they're something special.
one
QUOTE(midnightdorifto @ Feb 19 2007, 04:59 PM) *

Don't deny it, deep down in the cockles of your heart, a part of you yearns to do smoky burnouts in the Dairy Queen parking lot while blasting Whitesnake and smoking Marlboro reds. It's a part of all of us. You can't supress it much longer. There's something magical that happens when you get behind the wheel of an F-body. Or maybe that's Peyote residue from the previous 3 owners (who, coincidentally, are all in jail now for dealing meth at an elementary school.) One way or another, they're something special.

Legendary post status earned!
slip
QUOTE(midnightdorifto @ Feb 19 2007, 07:59 PM) *

'n here i go again on my own! goin' down the only road i've ever known
cry.gif
how i miss thee, '96 camaro

also, my friend just bought his '02 camaro SS this weekend. Over spring break i'll drive it and take pics of smoky burnouts for you f-body lovin' rednecks
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(slip @ Feb 19 2007, 05:30 PM) *
'n here i go again on my own! goin' down the only road i've ever known
cry.gif
how i miss thee, '96 camaro

also, my friend just bought his '02 camaro SS this weekend. Over spring break i'll drive it and take pics of smoky burnouts for you f-body lovin' rednecks

Shoot, the 4th-gen is for those sophisticated rednecks. Did you have the LT1 or Vsex?
PAULIE_D
hmmm... no reply from our resident "car chick."

Big surprise. We scare them off quick in here. Well some of you guys do, anyway. wink.gif
fiber optic
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ Feb 20 2007, 02:32 AM) *
hmmm... no reply from our resident "car chick."

Look again
slip
QUOTE(midnightdorifto @ Feb 19 2007, 09:52 PM) *

Shoot, the 4th-gen is for those sophisticated rednecks. Did you have the LT1 or Vsex?

V6
I was 15 at the time, I didn't have the right to that iron-block goodness that was the LT1
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(slip @ Feb 20 2007, 11:40 AM) *
V6
I was 15 at the time, I didn't have the right to that iron-block goodness that was the LT1

But you can still take solace in the fact that you were driving the 4th gen that didn't look like a catfish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.