Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Hortons or Starbucks?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
Pinecone
l perfer Tims, just because the people that usually go to Starbucks are usually pompous assholes.
Mazdaspeed
wtf is tims
fiber optic
I thought Tim Horton's was a donut place like Dunkin' Donuts.
Pinecone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons
Phix
Right, considering the majority of members here are Americans and Tim Hortons is only available in two or so states in the U.S. this is kind of pointless. :/
idiot
Starbucks is just too expensive :o
Phix
QUOTE(idiot @ Feb 18 2007, 10:40 PM) *
Starbucks is just too expensive :o

Haha, I went to a Starbucks at a Chapters once. $2.50 for a fucking bottle of water.
krazykohla
Starbucks may be expensive as hell, but having hookups at Starbucks rocks. At the hospital that Adam works at, there's a girl who always hooks us up with awesome coffee drinks for dirt cheap. My favorites are definitely the drinks that are on the "secret menu" like a strawberry lemonade frappachino!
Halflifehavock13
I have my giftcard at starbucks so I'll be using that till it runs out. If I want coffee, I'll take caribou coffee.
Synesthesia
I suppose other because coffee shops that are not part of large chains are usually cheaper/tastier.
moe
Starbucks is fine thanks.
BombedMonkey
I live in Canada, I love timmy ho's!!
redlinehappiness
Starbucks, only because there's one on every corner.
duality
I've never been to TimH, so Starbucks gets my vote tongue.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 18 2007, 10:41 PM) *
Haha, I went to a Starbucks at a Chapters once. $2.50 for a fucking bottle of water.

Who goes to a coffee shop to buy water anyways?
lxmcc
Tim Horton's definitely
Cyclone
Since I've never seen and probably never will see a Tim Hortons since this is America, Starbucks is the answer.

Kind of a stupid poll since majority of members here are American
fiber optic
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Feb 20 2007, 09:50 AM) *
Kind of a stupid poll since majority of members here are American

Kind of a stupid thing to say since there are locations in the United States.
skr
Nothing hits the spot like a Java Chip Frappuccino, every once in a while.
slip
As I no longer live in canada, we don't have tim hortons around here. It's comparable to dunkin' donuts, but I'd say a little nicer.

I visit starbucks on a daily basis
Phix
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Feb 20 2007, 09:42 AM) *
Who goes to a coffee shop to buy water anyways?

Because the Starbucks' up here are usually in Chapters (a bookstore) and I was thirsty, asshole.
slip
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 18 2007, 10:41 PM) *

But it was probably that tasty fiji water.
Otherwise you just got ripped off.
dukenukem
I like the ones that are free...
Marien
If I want coffee, I make it myself.

Oh, and if any of you is ever in the Netherlands and wants some coffee, don't go to something that says 'coffee shop' because they won't sell you any coffee, only soft-drugs and the like... just so you know.
slip
eh
drugs > coffee

?
shera67
coffee tastes like YUCK
White RSX
Cancer plz kthx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.