Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborghini Murciélago
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
krazykohla
Sorry for the shitty quality...my boyfriend took this picture from a distance (obviously). Lamborghinis are a rare sighting around where I live. This is definitely one of my favorite cars though, and I didn't get a chance to see this one in person.

eighteenseconds
holy hell that looks nice in black.
krazykohla
Hell freakin' yes =D
krazykohla
Here are a few Viper RT/10s I spotted somewhere in SLC maybe a year ago or so.

A32
Very nice cars! I've recently been drooling over a RT/10 at my school. It is part of the automotive department. Shame though... something about it can never be plated (same with all of their cars). Donated for teaching purposes only
Phix
Holy shit, that Murcielago is so... stupid looking. Ugh.
skr
Uhh, is it me, or does that "Murch" look like it's raised? That's the first "murch" i've seen with that kind of ride height.

EDIT:

It's probably just me.
Phix
Um, that LP640 is not raised at all. Definitely not ot the extent of that hideous one above.

I think Lambos actually come with a pneumatic ride height adjuster for getting over speedbumps and other obstacles.
krazykohla
At least he's not as much at risk of easily causing thousands of dollars worth of damage... :S
slip
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 13 2007, 01:58 AM) *
I think Lambos actually come with a pneumatic ride height adjuster for getting over speedbumps and other obstacles.

That they do

Don't really know much about it, but he probably shouldn't be driving with it raised up, how horrible it looks being reason enough.

Car looks great in black though, rims look nice too. Love the staggered look
Easton
Yeah Lambo's have a silent hydraulic "lift" system, but it only lifts the front end.

I am still yet to see a Murcielago on the road in person in my life. You think it's rare there, try my town in Australia!
fotoGRAPHIKS
those first two shots of the murcis.... the lift is definitely engaged... not a wise idea to leave it parked with it up though... huh.gif
arnge
I love the F18 on the lambo plates biggrin.gif
pervert
QUOTE(Easton @ Feb 14 2007, 09:50 AM) *
Yeah Lambo's have a silent hydraulic "lift" system, but it only lifts the front end.

I am still yet to see a Murcielago on the road in person in my life. You think it's rare there, try my town in Australia!

Seen a few here in Sydney. Even a green one which is my favourite colour smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.