Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corvette Z06 & Ford Hot Rod
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
krazykohla
I know this is nothing exciting compared to some of the other sightings in this forum, but this car is one of my idols! And the fact that I saw it in a small WI town was also pretty amusing.

It was next to a 350Z Roadster and a Porsche Boxter with the license plate "Waste I" >.<

I caught this one at a steakhouse here in UT. Not exactly sure what it is...other than a ford.
Blue Devil
that Z06 sucks!!!!

that's what i have to keep telling myself so i don't go trade mine in and buy the new one and have huge car payment that i can't afford right now.... sad.gif

and that ford is... drool3.gif
arnge
nice cam nice shots , plz stop using the dam frams in ur pics.

wait a min isn't that the vette from your ps chop ?
krazykohla
QUOTE(Blue Devil @ Feb 6 2007, 09:07 AM) *
that Z06 sucks!!!!

that's what i have to keep telling myself so i don't go trade mine in and buy the new one and have huge car payment that i can't afford right now.... sad.gif

and that ford is... drool3.gif

You have a vette!??? *jealousy majorly kicks in* And it's a Z06?!??????? Where are the pics of this!! I've always wanted a vette since I was a kid and I even begged my dad to buy me one when I was 16...but my dad's always the voice of reason and told me that the insurance would kill me. Besides, how practical is a vette to a 16 year old?

QUOTE(arnge @ Feb 6 2007, 09:24 AM) *

wait a min isn't that the vette from your ps chop ?

The frames are from when I've uploaded them to my deviantart site and I was too lazy to resize the huge pics again so I just left 'em that way.

And yup it is the vette from my ps chop. Tis why it's "completely non-copyrighted" DS_Naughty2.gif
Blue Devil
QUOTE(krazykohla @ Feb 6 2007, 10:54 AM) *
You have a vette!??? *jealousy majorly kicks in* And it's a Z06?!??????? Where are the pics of this!! I've always wanted a vette since I was a kid and I even begged my dad to buy me one when I was 16...but my dad's always the voice of reason and told me that the insurance would kill me. Besides, how practical is a vette to a 16 year old?

If i were your dad and even if I had the money to do it without a problem I would have NEVER ever given you a Vette! It is too much HP for someone so young. I don't care what anyone says. My 1st car was a 92 Mitsu Mirage. And I learned and got experience with it. wink.gif Then when I got my 1st job I jumped into a 94 Camaro Z28 at the age of 19. Which wasn't the smartest idea. I got my share of tickets for speeding, racing, and just doing stupid stuff. I survived that era in my life. I didn't crash it or anything, but still! 19 years old with a 300+ HP car. I did a lot of mods too it. I did my share of street racing. God, sometimes I miss that car. And I know we have a lot of people here that HATE Camaros. But damn did I have my fun with it. Specially when I showed my tailights to Mustangs (I know you used to own one???) smile.gif

Anyway, I am 27 now... got my 2002 Z06 when I was turning 24. Already a bit more mature and with a lot of experience behind the wheel of a powerful car. So, yeah... I enjoy the crap of this car and I LOVE It. happy2.gif

So, hold on tight there missy! When you put your soul and work hard for it... you will get it. I know I did... smile.gif

anyway... go to photography forum here. and look for my post. I have posted some pictures there... or you can go to this link: http://jcamere.deviantart.com/
krazykohla
If I were my dad I wouldn't have given me the Vette either. Not only would it lead to many speeding tickets and unnecessary racing, but it would spoil the shit out of me and most likely make me less of a person than I am now. I really am working hard and hoping to someday own an awesome car like a Vette, but I understand that it'll take time and one day I'll earn it. My Si is just one step closer to having that Vette. Well, without the expensive-as-hell insurance for a 19 year old and a massive car payment.

I sure as hell bet you've worked hard for that thing, and I'm sure it's worth it! When I first heard about the Z06 some out, I was drooling all over my magazine. The stats were just amazing! I've always been to car shows when I was a kid and the new vettes were the first thing I ran to. Then I didn't know anything about cars, now I know a lot more!

And if you're referring to me having a mustang, I unfortunately never had one. My boyfriend on the other hand has one right now, the '95 5.0 liter V8 model with straight pipe exhaust...damn that thing sounds sexy! Started with a 90s model Buick Regal, then worked my way up to a '96 Ford Probe and now onto my Si. Many, many years from now I'll be working on having my own place and maybe even a spiffier car to fill my garage.
TexanBerettaGT
FWIW my Dad had a 68 Stingray Convertible with a 454 when he was 19... what do I have at 19.... a V6 Mustang. Somethings wrong with that!

Nice pics man.
krazykohla
Thanks uhh...man. =)

I bet that was one beautiful Vette ---my dad was a huge oldy-car-guy and had a shop called "JR's Automotive Specialties" where he fixed old cars and built custom ones. He had a lot of hot rod buddies that came by our house with their old cars, and one of them was an awesome black corvette stingray.

Nothing wrong with a V6 mustang....it's not a V8 mustang, but it's no Prius either! Wait...what year?
Synesthesia
QUOTE(arnge @ Feb 6 2007, 11:24 AM) *

Easy man, the frame is really not that big of a deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.