Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hoopty Polo
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Si_GTi
I was the annual Club Polo rolling road day last weekend. As you might expect from a community that has so many members there was a massive number of very different Polos there. Chief amongst which was this one:

Its owned and maintained (I may use that word lightly) by a guy called Leroy. Don't know about you lot but I think its really rather special wink.gif

I believe that originaly it was a mk3 GT (1.3-litre 75bhp) but whatever it is, it was damned loud on the dyno!

Good... bad... or just ugly? I love it smile.gif
arnge
bad and ugly.
leif
I'd hit it...
infinity
I'll give it a win just for the funny bumper stickers. The car alone? Bad and ugly.
milkmandan
pretty freakin' awesome, if you ask me
PAULIE_D
I LOL'ed at the bumper stickers. Bravo! :clap: :clap:
Synesthesia
The whitewalls are a nice touch. biggrin.gif
hexagone
From the back it really looks like a Skoda Felicia?
dukenukem
Euro white trash ?
eighteenseconds
that shit rules.
nismo
LoL is this kinda like a version of ratstyle
PAULIE_D
Who would have suspected that such an unassuming car could attain so much character? Yup, this car has personality. Although I think if I were to drive this car, it would scare all the chiquitas away. <waiting for witty comeback>
infinity
Yeah I bet you've got the chiquitas just flocking to you in your jetta and miata dance.gif
Si_GTi
QUOTE(nismo @ Feb 6 2007, 05:42 PM) *
LoL is this kinda like a version of ratstyle

Sort of, yeah. There's a bunch of like-minded enthusiasts who have formed a community named "slammed shitters" laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.