Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ferrari 348
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
pollard
saw this in a parking lot and took them before the guy took off.

leif
not my leat favorite ferrari (mondial you have that honour) but not a car I would bother turning my head for.

rare sighting though...the ppl in th car must have felt like celebrities.
porschedream
I don't find that old Ferrari's turn my head very often. I'm more attracted to a nice old Porsche than an old Ferrari.
Synesthesia
Looks like a great parking job. biggrin.gif
Phix
Wow, I've never seen this Ferrari before.
Matt_L
This is about the only Ferrari I would buy, but I would buy any Porsche before that!

Nice sighting too!
PBB
X.gif Those rims are even worse than the Trans Am "salad shooters."

tune
I love that Ferrari.
Phix
QUOTE(PBB @ Jan 5 2007, 02:15 AM) *

Hardly. I'd rather have those solid and rather plain Ferrari rims than those horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE chrome salad shooters thing which stick out in the way a penis growing on the Queen's head would.
Cyclone
I love it. It and the F355 are two of my favorite Ferrari's
Synesthesia
QUOTE(PBB @ Jan 5 2007, 02:15 AM) *

The Ferrari's are kind of boring and silly looking, but those are just vulgar.
infinity
The 348 has always held a soft spot in my heart. Great looking car IMO. Good spot.
moe
QUOTE(Matt_L @ Jan 4 2007, 07:32 PM) *
This is about the only Ferrari I would buy, but I would buy any Porsche before that!

Nice sighting too!

You guys all realize that the 348 was trash to drive right? The 355 was vastly improved, and IMO better looking, thus making the 348 worthless in my book.
infinity
Pre-1993 348's were relatively crappy to drive. After Ferrari revised them to make them less prone to spin out and more stability in handling overall (the main 2 problems the 348 encountered after being launched) the 348 became one of the best sports cars of the time. 312hp 3.4l V8 was probably not trash to drive, especially after being revised. Give it props though...all its mistakes led to the creation of the 355 DS_Naughty2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.