Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why ebaumsworld is gay (originally "hot 924")
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
porsche944
ummmmmmmmmmmm?

all i wanna know is where can i buy that kit?
infinity
That is sofa king awesome! dance.gif
clarkma5
I think it's a 924, actually.
McKhaos
That would probably score really high in pedestrian crash ratings .
Cyclone
If someone will host the images somewhere besides ebaumsworld ill look at them.
porsche944
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 25 2006, 04:23 AM) *
I think it's a 924, actually.

d'oh good eye
Synesthesia
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Dec 25 2006, 03:51 AM) *
If someone will host the images somewhere besides ebaumsworld ill look at them.

What's wrong with images hosted on ebaumsworld?
PBB
ebaums has zero original content but gives to credit to noone, going as far as to take off watermarks just to put on their own. ebaums is for intarweb newbz who don't know any better...
Synesthesia
QUOTE(PBB @ Dec 26 2006, 12:17 AM) *
ebaums has zero original content but gives to credit to noone, going as far as to take off watermarks just to put on their own. ebaums is for intarweb newbz who don't know any better...

Yeah, sure, ebaums is shitty, but what is that, website boycotting? Is that effective?
Cyclone
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Dec 26 2006, 01:27 AM) *
Yeah, sure, ebaums is shitty, but what is that, website boycotting? Is that effective?

It's effective if everyone would stop going to his site. The fucker makes millions every year from other peoples shit. The site claims that everything is user submitted but in reality he actually has a staff of people who just find shit online and post it on the site. Then he has on his site that "If this is your stuff I'll remove it at your request" which is actually a load of BS. Eric Bauman is a douche.
Phix
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Dec 26 2006, 02:57 AM) *
It's effective if everyone would stop going to his site. The fucker makes millions every year from other peoples shit. The site claims that everything is user submitted but in reality he actually has a staff of people who just find shit online and post it on the site. Then he has on his site that "If this is your stuff I'll remove it at your request" which is actually a load of BS. Eric Bauman is a douche.

He doesn't make millions. More like 100,000+ a year.
Pinecone
Here's a website that puts it in a more entertaining way
proscriptus
The Hemmings blog thanks you--you'll be pleased to know our own high-powered corporate lawyers will be dropping them a line.
PBB
QUOTE(Phix @ Dec 26 2006, 03:07 AM) *
He doesn't make millions. More like 100,000+ a year.

At the height of his reign, Ebaum's world was bringing in $6000 every day in advertising revenue. That's $2.19 million a year, after hosting fees and such, he was making a fucking lot of money. And that was only one year, since the site started, he's certainly made "millions" off stealing people's shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.