Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We had our Jaguar in for service...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
marcos_eirik
Yesterday my father and I delivered the Jaguar for the 120,000 km service today, and guess what they had in the showroom...

This is the Brand new XKR, I have to say it, like it's predecessor looks way much better in real life than it does on any kind of picture.

Some details

The XKR was actually kind of cramped, as I had to slide the seat all the was back to get comfortable, and I'm not that tall; 185 cm (6 foot 2")

There was annother one oustside that was dirty, probably the press car. Also they had a Vanquish S in for service I saw, and more importantly heard it back out of the carwash. I was too slow getting my phone up to get a picture of that though...

We picked up the jag again today...

Outside there was two Astons parked, first a V8 Vantage...

Some details... Note the "original" numberplate and behind the grille on the diffuser there is an oil cooler for the gearbox.

It appears that the Vanquish I saw yesterday was one of the two Vanquish S' in Norway.

Some details... Note how it gives us a "glimpse up it's skirt..."

Halflifehavock13
If you get the chance to see the vanquish S again, sit in it. Those seats are one of the comfiest seats in a car today.
NorthPoint
Weird to see a V8 with the DB7 GT rims.
infinity
God you look Norwegian. Nice spots though. Agreed the XKR looks much better in person than in photographs too.
is2scooby
Fantastic Astons!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.