Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: :happy:
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
Cyclone
We had this at one point and it disappeared. I want it back

clarkma5
Did we lose it in the crash over summer?
dukenukem
I second the bringing it back option.
PBB
dance.gif clarkma.gif dance.gif Megaman.gif dance.gif bitchfight.gif dance.gif america.gif dance.gif

I too second the motion.
clarkma5
I'd love to bring it back, but I don't have it.

Does anyone have it?
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:35 PM) *
I'd love to bring it back, but I don't have it.

Does anyone have it?

???
http://www.cycloneinjapan.com/upload/files/1/happy.gif
clarkma5
Indeed. Either cyclone edited it into his original post or they just never showed up for me until now.

EDIT: Fucking hell, I can't add it. Diesel needs to either edit the default emoticon folder in CHMOD so that it can be added to or add a new emoticon folder via FTP. In either case, I can't do it. (Don't understand why, it's never been like that before...)

But I did change the old happy to smug. Hence: smug2.gif
PBB
CODE
:unsure:

unsure.gif needs to be fixed while you're at it.

Here's the cleaned up version:

And wave.gif
CODE
:wave:

shows up twice in the list even though they're the exact same file and name. oh.gif
PBB
Add these too:

I also cleaned up smug2.gif so it looks a bit better:
Cyclone
hah diesel adding emoticons...that'll never happen. Most of the ones we have now are because I took over clarkma's account and added them tongue.gif
Diesel
happy2.gif test

done. and NYC is a blast!
PBB
Add these too, please. dance.gif

:banplz:

:dance2:

:dunce:

:english:

:guns:

:lockdance:

:neon:

:picsno:

redx.gif

repost.gif

:sex:

smug4.gif:
BlackJack
hahaha, some of those are awesome and very useful in some parts of the forum thumbs_up.gif
infinity
Can someone explain what smug4.gif: is exactly? Is that supposed to be a 'stache?
PBB
Originally smug4.gif it's either a cat or a guy with a mustache. Either way, it conveys an air of "all-knowing smugness" as Clark put it best.

And it looks like happy2.gif is back.
Pinecone
This is a very cool smiley. I only used it once, but it's just awesome watching it dance.
clarkma5
So, added a couple and cleaned up some of the emoticon tags so they made more sense.

happy2.gif =
CODE
:happy:

smug4.gif =
CODE
:3

(formerly happy2.gif) smug2.gif =
CODE
:smug:

(formerly :tongue2:) tongue.gif =
CODE
:p

(formerly some other stupid name that made no sense) X.gif =
CODE
><

(formerly :rishi:) XD =
CODE
XD

(formerly :shifty2:) shifty.gif =
CODE
:shifty:

(formerly lol.gif) laugh.gif =
CODE
:lol:

(formerly :sealed:) sealed.gif =
CODE
:x

(formerly keke) keke.gif =
CODE
keke.gif

(formerly :heart:) heart.gif =
CODE
<3

the formerly :rishi: and formerly :keke: ones are XD and keke.gif respectively. Why the emoticons are showing up in the code brackets is beyond me.
BlackJack
What about the :banplz: or the :english: emotions? I could definitely see those being useful in the forum.
clarkma5
I personally didn't much care for them...they don't quite match the style of our other emots IMO.
BlackJack
Well, looking from my perspective, all the spammers that come in here or the meaningless idiots that post here would spark the need to use those emots.

Yes, I agree that they don't match with the others, but it would be useful in emergency situations.
Cyclone
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Dec 20 2006, 02:00 AM) *
Well, looking from my perspective, all the spammers that come in here or the meaningless idiots that post here would spark the need to use those emots.

Yes, I agree that they don't match with the others, but it would be useful in emergency situations.

That's what the report button for. Some of us crazy mods get emails on our cellphones when we're not even at home to alert us when someone reported a thread. Spammers are always dealt with and Diesel has put in some more measures to prevent spammers from joining.
Pinecone
The older: :lol: should've stayed as . It was much better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.