Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WIIIIDE Supra
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Diesel
damn.. this baby is Wide. Supra with AB Flug kit. sorta over the top and kinda ugly.. but outrageous enough for the Supra

herkalees
"I hope you have a big trunk, 'cuz I'm gonna put my bike in it."
Halflifehavock13
What a fat fuck.
redlinehappiness
OBESE<WIDEBODY SUPRA.
infinity
bleh.gif

No thank you. Way too bulbous for my liking.
VT STI
Since I'm an ex supra owner I feel I can speak for them and say 99.9999% of us think that kit is an ugly piece of shit
PAULIE_D
what a shame..

you'd never catch me doing that to a Supra
Phix
What the hell is wrong with people? Who could think this is a good looking thing? Why would anyone do this?

HOW CAN SOMETHING SO TACKY BE CONSIDERED "COOL"?
DakianDelomast
...I'd do it to a supra, different front end though, veilside is so old.
clarkma5
First picture bodes well. The rest fails to back it up.
Synesthesia
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 3 2006, 12:20 AM) *
First picture bodes well. The rest fails to back it up.

biggrin.gif After the first picture I though "oh shit, that's sweet" and then I realized sick.gif
WardLarson
It looks terrible...

...but hey, I'd shit on it.
infinity
I DONT THINK YOUR READY FOR THIS JELLY
GreyGhost
It would look much better if the rear wheels were like 22 or 24" they look way to small. Definitely over the top but impressive in terms of engineering and workmanship. Could be better though.
green73ta
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Dec 2 2006, 11:57 PM) *
biggrin.gif After the first picture I though "oh shit, that's sweet" and then I realized sick.gif

Agreed. All hope was lost with the Lambo doors.
PBB
sealed.gif: How many times a year is this garbage going to get reposted?... This abomination belongs the president of the Japanese Supra Owners Club and, unless it's gotten some real performance work done recently, the preformance mods consist of: a blow-off valve. sealed.gif: sealed.gif:

Edit: This car is still worse... http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=19277
Steve McQueen
its waaay overstyled. thumbs_down.gif
fotoGRAPHIKS
over the top... but the colors gorgeous... love how it looks in the sun... oh.gif
krazykohla
Looks like it should have four wheels on the back like those hugs trucks....

absolutely hideous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.