Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Westcoast Customs Showroom
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
WardLarson
http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/

some of my favorites:

there's a shitload of bad too tongue.gif
PBB
That General Lee Charger coupe is cool as hell. Most of those cars are clean and well built with goofy paintjobs and abolutely retarded rims. A couple months ago there was a silver Porsche Speedster that WCC had listed in their showroom. huh.gif
Phix
Well.... at least it's not Unique Whips. :/
herkalees
My favorite picture: http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/I...rs/HHR/HHR2.jpg
potatoboy666
Better than the pointless pieces of crap on Pimp my Ride.
moe
That Charger coupe, and the 300 coupe are awesome.
NorthPoint
QUOTE(herkalees @ Nov 13 2006, 07:53 AM) *

I love happy endings...
leif
augh...some of those cars, the 300C's in perticular, have awful shut lines...and the wheels...so bad.
z0ne
sick.gif I am at a loss of words as to why someone would spend a significant amount of money on a car to make it look like this...
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(Asher @ Nov 13 2006, 04:01 PM) *

GAH, those rims sick.gif
redlinehappiness
How could anyone let them touch this?
http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/v...;car=Murcielago

lol, on the firefox tab it says West Coast Customs - Kingz of Customz
McKhaos
I kinda like that Bentley stretch limo .
bing5500
QUOTE(redlinehappiness @ Nov 13 2006, 06:49 PM) *

Well, it isn't as if Lamborghini is known for elegant/regal styling (see the 25th anniversary Countach)...
potatoboy666
QUOTE(bing5500 @ Nov 16 2006, 11:23 AM) *
Well, it isn't as if Lamborghini is known for elegant/regal styling (see the 25th anniversary Countach)...

Yeah but... sick.gif
ExoticTuner
That 300C is PIMP!
krazykohla
I actually really like that 'stang on the front...\

Just hate the rims...

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY????!
McKhaos

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????
Phix
Hahahaha, McKhaos, did you see the other side? The other side has silver rims. The owner is some douche in Vancouver.

I saw the episode when they did this. Everyone at the West coast shithole basically shat their pants and they had to get a guy from Ferrari to come in and explain how the centre locking wheel bolt thingy works.
ExoticTuner
I think most of the stuff that WCC churns out is quiet cool, but the Enzo and baby-blue Impala is definitely a no no
BlackJack
You people realize that this thread is a couple months old right?

I vote to lock this thread and to WARN NEW PEOPLE TO NOT BUMP THREADS!!

/rant
RallyCat909
What difference does it make? Its not as if people are trying to make trouble out of it.
Dough
745 was nicceeeee
WardLarson
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Apr 8 2007, 08:57 PM) *
You people realize that this thread is a couple months old right?

I vote to lock this thread and to WARN NEW PEOPLE TO NOT BUMP THREADS!!
/rant

I vote to warn people who bitch about nothing issues. All the pictures/links work still, the topic isn't dead. People can add shit to whatever topic they want as long as they benefit the topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.