Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Veyron
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
moe
There is no picture that does it justice really...it was absolutely gorgeous in real life. Without doubt, the most beautiful car I've ever seen. Too bad the models next to it were ugly as shit...

Pking688
So they were Saudi models?
moe
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Nov 10 2006, 07:07 PM) *
So they were Saudi models?

Don't know, they were Arabs. Probably not Saudi...I'm in Qatar right now, just so you know.
Boxster17
I thought you saw it on the road or something. I've seen it in person a few times at the Frankfurt IAA, and yeah it does look amazing in person.
NorthPoint
It's a good thing they put a nice big sticker with the name of the car on the front bumper, otherwise no one would ever know what it was.
moe
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Nov 10 2006, 11:53 PM) *
I thought you saw it on the road or something. I've seen it in person a few times at the Frankfurt IAA, and yeah it does look amazing in person.

There was one outside too, it had plates on it...actually it was parked in a disabled spot, and a cop was giving it a parking ticket. Lighting conditions were terrible for my shitty ass Motorola L6 camera phone, so I didn't bother. On the road it's really something else...there was a Murcielago roadster as well, and well...it looked vulgar in comparison.

QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Nov 11 2006, 01:24 AM) *
It's a good thing they put a nice big sticker with the name of the car on the front bumper, otherwise no one would ever know what it was.

That's where the front liscence plate goes.
NorthPoint
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Nov 10 2006, 08:28 PM) *
That's where the front liscence plate goes.

And your point being?
PBB
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Nov 10 2006, 11:12 PM) *
And your point being?

That's not a sticker. It's a "license plate" with the name of the car on it, like such:

canadian.gif
leif
MMMMM Spirit R....aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cant wait for 2017
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.