Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OMG SEXIEST VEYRON EVER!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe
infinity
Wow that is the dumbest thing/biggest waste of money I have ever seen.
dukenukem
damn company filters
z0ne
Stupid as hell, but, if I had the bajillion dollars that a Veyron costs, I better be able to paint it whatever fucking colour I want.
PBB
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 7 2006, 07:02 PM) *
damn company filters

If you mean you can't see that pic, be thankful. It's a pink Veyron with stupid stickers all over the sides. And I'd rather drive the Panoz behind it.
Phix
repost?

i think i've already seen this... somewhere... here....
Halflifehavock13
On the topic of veyrons.

http://media.putfile.com/Veyron-overtaking...-guy-in-a-Skoda
Cyclone
So what stupid rich hollywood bitch owns this? Maybe Paris Hilton? We'll see it crashed in a few weeks sealed.gif:
PBB
It's owned by a guy in Japan who owns some high-end poofter fashion company. I can't remember the name, never heard of it before.
z0ne
QUOTE(Halflifehavock13 @ Nov 7 2006, 06:27 PM) *

Sounds...soooo...ughhhhh I need new pants.
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(z0ne @ Nov 7 2006, 08:01 PM) *
Sounds...soooo...ughhhhh I need new pants.

That video cracks me up. He turns down his music, lifts the camera up, and you see the veyron blast by. You could even see how it vibrated his car. It was almost as if there was a tornado coming by.
moe
QUOTE(PBB @ Nov 8 2006, 03:02 AM) *
It's owned by a guy in Japan who owns some high-end poofter fashion company. I can't remember the name, never heard of it before.

Bathing Ape, I think.
Kip_666
Same guy owns this too:

I think he's also got one of the biggest star wars collections in the world too.
fiber optic
Standard comment about it being pink on the inside.
McKhaos
Wait , isn't this the guy that crashed that Rolls in the last Gumball in Serbia ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.