Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lunch Break
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
XdrewsiferX
So today I went for lunch and when I walked past the parking lot next to my work it was FULL of amazing cars here is the highlight of it on my cheep ass cam phone.

adman31
Shoots. That is a nice sighting.
XdrewsiferX
there were alot more cars there that i wish i got shots of but my phone is crap and wont allow me to take photos half the time. Thre was a RUF RS2 thats the yellow one in the middle shot. The atom was not the one that i know the owner of this one ive never seen before It had what i think was a Mazda or a ford 2.3 on it.
Halflifehavock13
ASD;LKHEQWORFHK%$&@$#^$#@%$#!!!!!!! An atom in teh states! woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif

Find out which engine and hp it has, I would be grateful. Are you sure about a ford or mazda engine in it? Brammo doesn't offer that, only the ecotec (unless its a custom job, which is kinda pointless and expensive).
XdrewsiferX
I am sure that it was a mazda or a ford. There are a few in the states at this time i now know of 3 with in 5 miles of me now.
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Oct 21 2006, 05:32 PM) *
I am sure that it was a mazda or a ford. There are a few in the states at this time i now know of 3 with in 5 miles of me now.

I know there are some in the states. Brammo is nearby and as of now, the only atoms registered have been in oregon, washington and california.

There is a slight chance it could be a mazda or ford. I've never heard of anyone putting in one, but you can always ask brammo and they'll probably do it. And, the only other non 2.0L engines brammo offers (to the main public) is the 2.2L ecotec.
skr
considering drew's assumptions these days, it's probably the 2.2L Ecotec. rishi
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 23 2006, 12:36 PM) *

Well, it's definetly possible that the person got a custom job. You can always order the atom without a drivetrain. If it was the N/A 2.3L then it would be fairly cheap and easy to put one in. My only doubts would be if it were the mazdaspeed turbo 2.3.
XdrewsiferX
SKR fuck you self I know a 2.3 when I see them I work on my friends on his focus quite often. The only reason I could not tell if it was Ford or Mazda was due to the fact that the vaulve cover was a simple mat finished one with no text on it.
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Oct 24 2006, 12:49 PM) *
SKR fuck you self I know a 2.3 when I see them I work on my friends on his focus quite often. The only reason I could not tell if it was Ford or Mazda was due to the fact that the vaulve cover was a simple mat finished one with no text on it.

Do you know if you'll see it again?
XdrewsiferX
QUOTE(Halflifehavock13 @ Oct 24 2006, 06:12 PM) *
Do you know if you'll see it again?

There is a very good chance I will and if I do have a better cam on me ill snap some better shots and some good ones of the motor if I can.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 23 2006, 12:36 PM) *

Seconding.
Halflifehavock13
If this is the 2.3, it'll be the first custom job atom in the states. Nobody's said anything about it on atomclub.org. I haven't heard of any in europe either (haven't looked very hard though).

EDIT: I'm even having doubts if it's a 2.2L because brammo just started offering them this quarter. I highly doubt they would pump one out that quickly because it usually takes between 10 and 14 months for people to get theirs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.