Full Version: GeigerCars H2 GT
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Pinecone

veritech
slightly stoopid
Pinecone
slightly?
dukenukem
We have come to the conclusion that this is new form of target practice for the US AirForce and soon that abomination is gonna be blown to pieces.
z0ne
This dishonours the GT40's original Gulf colours.
McKhaos
Some people need to be hit over the head with a crowbar .
REPETADLY .
infinity
I think someone should hit that car REPEATEDLY with a crowbar. Oh and i agree its a slap in the face to the old Gulf GT40 color scheme. DIE HUMMER DIE!
moe
When I read Hummer GT, I was expecting something cool like the Murano GT-C...but no...this is truly terrible. Geiger wasn't doing to bad tuning American cars, but this...
XdrewsiferX
FUCK THAT SHIT CAR! Its not even a Hummer its an H2! Its a fucking Yukon with a complex! Jacky Ickx is rolling in his grave. And Brian Redman should hunt down the marker of this monstrosity and castrat him
Phix
QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Oct 19 2006, 03:23 PM) *
FUCK THAT SHIT CAR! Its not even a Hummer its an H2! Its a fucking Yukon with a complex! Jacky Ickx is rolling in his grave. And Brian Redman should hunt down the marker of this monstrosity and castrat him

WTF?

Jacky Ickx is alive.

He's only 61.
PBB
Automotive travesty on an epic scale.
arnge
Can't seem to find enough words to describe how stupid that thing is.
Megadeus
QUOTE(Phix @ Oct 19 2006, 12:40 PM) *
WTF?

Jacky Ickx is alive.

He's only 61.

No kidding. He was onstage w/ the Audi execs for the R8 intro at the Paris Motor Show.

As for the GeigerCars H2... eek.gif
WardLarson
that hummer is BALLING.

balling so much that hitting a medium sized pebble who horribly distort the roundness of that indulging 24" rim.

fucking dumb and a dishonor to the GT40's colors as was previously stated.
Phix
QUOTE(WardLarson @ Oct 20 2006, 01:21 AM) *
that hummer is BALLING.

balling so much that hitting a medium sized pebble who horribly distort the roundness of that indulging 24" rim.
fucking dumb and a dishonor to the GT40's colors as was previously stated.

30"
dukenukem
Isnt Geiger german ?

If so, could this be considered an attempt at german humour ?
infinity
I wonder how long it will take before this thing is featured in some rap video rolleyes.gif
XdrewsiferX
QUOTE(Phix @ Oct 19 2006, 12:40 PM) *
WTF?

Jacky Ickx is alive.

He's only 61.

Well holy shit I was under the impression he was dead.
Synesthesia
The rims are appalling. They are unbearably grotesque.

QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Oct 20 2006, 08:17 PM) *
Well holy shit I was under the impression he was dead.

Your old avatar was a lot more interesting.
marcos_eirik
This is abuse of the original Gulf colours... If someone had painted the Porsche Carrera GT (Echoing the 917) or a Ford GT in the gulf colours, it would be ok, but an H2...??? eek.gif
BlackJack
QUOTE(veritech @ Oct 18 2006, 10:38 PM) *
slightly stoopid

QUOTE(Pinecone @ Oct 18 2006, 10:42 PM) *
slightly?

SLIGHTLY?!?
Cyclone
I want to piss all over it and beat the shit out of whoever drives it and murder whoever designed it.
Dr. Strangelove
Can we kill the makers of that car for commiting crimes against humanity? That car is that bad. This is a massive blow to the motoring world and indeed, the human race as a whole. We cannot let this stand, it is time something was done.
Cyclone
Every time I look at this it gives me the urge to go take a nice big steaming shit.
DakianDelomast
INTERNET NERD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think its funny.
moe
QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Oct 19 2006, 10:23 PM) *

Umm...the H2 is a Hummer...you're thinking of the H1, previously known as the AM General Hummer. But yes, the H2 is in fact sold uner the Hummer brand name, thus making it a Hummer, and it is a comprehensively upgraded Yukon, enough so that it's quite adept off-road. I like the H2, as an off-roader, not as a fashion accessory, or a rapmobile. This is definately a posing piece.
Pinecone
Mazdaspeed
dayum nigguh how is dem dubs?!

awesome comic btw
infinity
QUOTE(Pinecone @ Nov 8 2006, 11:04 PM) *

Haha that is AWESOME dance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.