Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 nice cars
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
quazi22
first is a GT (thanks adman31) in a really really bad part of town. It was getting gas.

and the second (Ferrari Maranello) was in a Honda dealership. the guy was test driving a S2000.

leif
The Ferrari guy was probaly there on a dare...or buying his daughter her first car.
adman31
That is a GT. And I cannot see the Ferrari.
nismo
QUOTE(leif @ Oct 15 2006, 01:49 PM) *
The Ferrari guy was probaly there on a dare...or buying his daughter her first car.

So baiscally, just because he owns a Ferrari, he couldn't possibly want an S2000.
leif
exactly
moe
Probably just little something to throw around on a track. Because God forbid, something might happen to the Ferrari if he takes it to the track...like, like...tire wear...

But yeah, seriously we're being way to judgemental about this guy.
z0ne
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Oct 28 2006, 11:29 AM) *
But yeah, seriously we're being way to judgemental about this guy.

laugh.gif He could be the nicest, non-pompous guy in the world and you guys were bashing his nuts off! For shame...

Raspberry.gif

Also, I'm not really a fan of the colour of the 550M. Baby-blue doesn't really suit the "lines" of the Ferrari. It would look insane in black, though.
infinity
I was about to say how sexy that blue looks on the 550. Sure its not your typical Ferrari red or black, or silver even...but it still looks fantastic imo. I think the strange look of the "lines" of the car is due to the lightning moreso than the color personally, the shadows make it look a bit odd.

Edit: a few pics i found of that color 550 in daylight -

i think it suits the car and its lines quite well.
skr
Knowing how fun the s2000 is, I'd still buy one if I was an owner of a 550.
nismo
QUOTE(leif @ Oct 28 2006, 10:21 AM) *
exactly

You must have never driven an S2000 then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.